Impact IT Training
Add to basket or enquire
If you want to start your career in IT then no qualification is better than Comptia A+ to start with. Most of the employers demands CompTIA A+ Certification for any IT Support, PC Maintenance and Desktop Support roles.
It validates your skills to understand, install and configure Computer hardware and Software in any computer systems (Desktop, Server, Laptop, Tablet, notebook or mobile device. You will also be learning about how to secure Computer systems from viruses, unauthorised access and any attempt of malicious intent.
In CompTIA A+ student goes through all topics related to computer hardware, software and networking. It also emphasize on understanding hazards and proper safety procedures while doing hardware maintenance.
Students will gain following skills after completing this course:
- Install, configure, optimize and upgrade personal computer components
- Identify the fundamental principles of using laptops and portable devices
- Identify the fundamental principles of using operating systems
- Identify the fundamental principles of using printers and scanners
- Identify the fundamental principles of networks
- Identify the names, purposes and characteristics of physical security devices and processes
- Identify potential hazards and proper safety procedures
- Use good communication skills when communicating with customers and colleagues
- Instructor Led Class Based Training
- Hands On Experience on Real World Lab Equipment
- Free Re-Training
- Lab Work Book
- Payment in instalment options available
- 90 % pass rate
Who is this course for?
Comptia A+ is for those who are new to IT industry and want to make career in IT.
There is no formal requirement of this course as it starts from beginner level.
After this students will be able to apply following jobs:
- IT Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Hardware Installation Co-ordinator