Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be up to speed with recent updates in family law related matters
- • Be familiar with recent case law and statutory developments in financial aspects, cohabitation, marital breakdown, personal protection, and children aspects, both private and public.
- • Feel confident when advising and representing clients involved in family law matters
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for practitioners of all levels including paralegals, fee earners, trainees and experienced solicitors
This course offers a practical discussion of various aspects of family law matters, which took place during 2019-20.
Delivered by experienced solicitor and lecturer Safda Mahmood, this course will discuss the issues to consider when advising and representing clients involved in family related matters and will offer an examination of the developing case law and statutory provisions in this area.
This course is delivered in 2-parts, each containing 3 1-hour webinars and accompanied by supporting documentation.
Part 1 will consider the following topics:
• Financial Remedies – Dissipation of Assets,
• Judicial Separation Proceedings
• Civil Partnership, Marriages and Deaths (Registration etc) Act 2019
• Pre-Nuptial Agreements
• Defective Divorce Applications
• Instruction of Experts
• Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Bill 2019
• Nullity or Presumption of Death
• Domicile or Habitual Residence
• Domestic Abuse Bill
• Cross Examination
• Estoppel Claims
This course is ideal for viewers of all levels including trainees, fee earners, and qualified solicitors including those hold the Law Society Family Law Accreditation and are required to complete a minimum of 6 hours of training relating to children law and practice to maintain their accreditation
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.