Add to basket or enquire
Corporate Finance is supposed to be a popular domain and highly associated with Investment Banking Concepts and it’s industry. It includes all the financial activities such as planning, raising, investing and monitoring of finance in order to run a corporation and achieve its financial goalsprimarily to maximize shareholders value. Any decision that has financial implications to the business and involves use of money is said to be a Corporate Finance decision. It is applicable to financial concerns of all kinds of firms.
Corporate Finance includes a range of activities; some of them are as follows:
- Investment Decisions
- Raising Finance
- Dividend decisions
- Advisory services in case of Mergers& Acquisitions
- Develop Financial Strategies
Why Corporate Finance – Advanced Training?
Specifically the course would equip the participants to:
- Gain Excel proficiency
- Perform project evaluation
- Learn Corporate Valuation techniques such as DCF and Relative valuation using EV/EBITDA‚ P/E‚ P/CF‚ P/BV‚ PEG‚ Dividend Yield.
- Build a Financial Model and Understand the Key Linkages of IS‚ BS and CF
- Learn Merger & Acquisition, Private Equity Modeling and Project Finance Modeling
- Understand the IPO process and Fund raising options
- Understand what a Pitch Book is and Report writing techniques. To efficiently represent your analysis
Target Audience for Online Corporate Finance – Advanced Training
- All those who want to learn the application of Corporate Finance techniques
- CFA members and aspiring students
- Professionals in the field of Credit, Investment Banking, Sales and trading.
- Management trainees/Corporate Finance executives
- Students of Finance or Non-finance background who want to make career in Corporate Finance/Investment Banking
Pre-requisites for Online Corporate Finance – Advanced Training
- Passion to learn
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hello, is there a certificate of completion at the end of the course? How much time do we have to complete the course? many thanks jose luis
Hello Jose, Yes. At the end of the course you will receive the certificate of completion. It is up to you to complete the courses as this is the course's lifetime validity. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.