Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Compliance course is designed for Compliance Officers, Risk & Compliance Managers, Heads of Compliance & Risk and Compliance Risk Reporting Managers. This course will give them a comprehensive introduction to Compliance, its five basic and all there is to know about compliance.
As this Compliance course is about compliance, our first module will give you in-depth knowledge of compliance, its benefits and all the responsibilities and roles the compliance department have. You will also learn the five basic elements of compliance along with the key compliance processes, the structure of a compliance organisation, policy and code of conduct, how to monitor and implement a compliance management system and the process of an effective compliance audit. Speaking of the compliance audit, we explore the principles and elements of compliance auditing, the whole audit process, quality control, audit risk and audit team management.
Besides, we have three different modules on compliance risks. After completing those three modules, you will learn the classification of risks, types and the nature of the risk, the standards and principles of risk management, the history and concepts of risk management, how to identify, analyse, evaluate, monitor, review, treat and manage risks. To finish it off, we a noteworthy course that will go in-depth about compliance and ethics, their differences, challenges, values, rules and the roles and responsibilities of both compliance and ethics practitioners.
By the end of the Compliance course, learners will be able to:
- Get a comprehensive introduction to compliance and its benefits
- Know about the five basic elements of compliance and their processes
- Learn how to implement and monitor a compliance management system by using the elements
- Know what is compliance auditing along with the whole auditing process
- Be aware of the difference between compliance & ethics and the different responsibilities of compliance & ethics practitioners
- Familiarize themselves with what compliance risk is and the classification of risks from pure risk to financial risk
- Master the skills on how to manage risks along with knowing the principles and standards of risk management
- Have detailed knowledge of the risk management process as a whole and the steps to be followed to treat risks
Key Features Of Compliance Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Compliance Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
In module one, we will gain an in-depth understanding of what compliance is, taking a look at the benefits of compliance and the role and responsibilities of the compliance department.
Compliance Module 2: Five basic elements of compliance
In module two, we will explore policy and code of conduct in compliance, learning about the structure of the compliance organization and key compliance processes. It includes training on how to implement an effective compliance audit process.
Compliance Module 3: Compliance Management System (CMS)
In module three, we’ll learn how to implement and monitor a Compliance Management System in the workplace, with step-by-step training. It discusses the key elements of CMS, the role of the compliance committee and compliance officer, and compliance programs.
Compliance Module 4: Compliance Audit
In module four, we will learn about compliance auditing within a public sector context, exploring the principles and elements of compliance auditing. It covers key topics such as the compliance audit process, quality control, audit risk, and audit team management.
Compliance Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
In module five, we will explore the conceptual differences between ethics and compliance, taking a look at the responsibilities of ethics and compliance practitioners, as well as shared challenges, values, and rules.
Compliance Module 6: Risk and Types of Risk
In module six, we will learn what constitutes a risk in compliance and risk management, exploring the classifications, types, and nature of risk, from pure risk to financial risk.
Compliance Module 7- Introduction to Risk Management
In module seven, we will deepen our understanding of how to manage risk, learning about the standards and principles of risk management, as well as the history of risk management and its concepts.
Compliance Module 8: Risk Management Process
In this final module, we will fully familiarise with the risk management process and framework, with training on how to identify, analyze, evaluate, monitor, review and treat risk.
All of our courses are fully accredited. The content of the Workplace First Aid Training course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the continuous professional development principles. This course provides you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the Compliance course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This compliance and risk management training course is ideal for anyone looking to kickstart or develop their career in this field. This includes:
- Compliance Officers
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- Heads of Compliance & Risk
- Compliance Risk Reporting Managers
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Compliance course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.