Add to basket or enquire
The role of a compliance manager is to ensure that companies comply fully with all national and international laws and regulations, and this Compliance Manager Training Course is designed to make you aware you of the duties and responsibilities that come with the role. A compliance manager keeps the legal and ethical integrity of a company intact through policy enforcement and programme planning. They are responsible for ensuring that all employees and all departments are following the given set of rules of the company. Throughout the course, you will learn how to monitor job performance and whether the staff are following their required regulations. By completing this course, you will have gained the opportunity to work as a compliance manager.
Highlights of the Compliance Manager Training Course:
- Learn to design and implement risk and compliance related strategies, policies, and practical procedures.
- Accurately identify and categorise the different compliance risks and assess them.
- Understand the purpose of a compliance auditing and different approaches to a compliance audit.
- Create and evaluate risk assessments, control activities, execute testing, prepare documents, reports and monitor progress.
- Expand your knowledge concerning the risk management activities and appropriately respond to the risks.
- Amaze by both external and internal factors of Risk Management, and understand the significant role and duties of a Security Officer.
- Discover useful ways to build a security management team including the fundamentals of security management.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Management System
- The Compliance House
- Compliance and Auditing
- Compliance and Ethics
- Understanding Risk
- Risk Management Activities
- Assessing Risk
- Responding to Risks
- Resourcing Controls
- Reaction Planning
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Information Security Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting and Communication
- External and Internal Factors
- Strategic Risk Management
- Risk Analysis and Assessment
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- The Role And Responsibilities of a Security Officer
- Security Management Governance
- The Basics Of Security Management
- Security Management Planning And Implementing
- How to Build a Security Management Team
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Compliance Manager Training Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
- Starting salaries for compliance officers range from £18,000 to £35,000.
- Compliance managers can earn between £30,000 and £75,000.
- Senior managers in compliance can earn up to, and more than, £100,000.
Contract or temporary roles may also be worth considering. Day rates for compliance professionals with up to two years' experience start at £200 per day.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Felastine Abuathieh asked:
You mentioned that the duration is 10 hours. Is it 10 hours per day, week, or month?
Dear Felastine, Thanks for reaching out. The total course length is 10 hours. However, once you purchase the course, you will have one-year access to the course. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Felastine Abuathieh asked:
I have another question. How much does this course cost and what are the payment options? Thanks.
Dear Felastine, Thanks for contacting us. Price of this course is £25 including the exam. You can pay using your debit/credit card or Paypal. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are there reading materials I need to purchase for this course?
Hi Michael, Thanks for the question. You will be provided with all the course materials when you will purchase the course. The course price will cover all the course materials. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, is this course much different from your Compliance and Risk Management course?
Dear Rav, Thanks for contacting us. Yes, this course covers more information than the other course. If you take the 'Compliance Manager Training Course' it will cover the following modules: Risk Risk Management Security Management Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much are the exams and how long does it take to complete
Hi Mel, Thanks for the question. The exams are included with the course price and already added to the course, you don't need to pay anything additional for the exams. This is a self-paced online course and you will have a one year access to the course upon purchasing. You can complete the course anytime within a year. However, the estimated course duration is 10 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi Whats will the certificate title be? Compliance Manager ??? Grade / Level ??? Thanks
Dear Simon, Thanks for contacting us. In the certificate, your full name, course title 'Compliance Manager Training Course' and the grade you will achieve will be mentioned. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.