Add to basket or enquire
This Compliance and Risk Management Course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points available without any further studies
Know how to ensure that your employees are following the given rule and learn to evaluate and forecast the risks with the Compliance and Risk Management Course.
Both Compliance and Risk Management are vital for the growth of your company. In the Compliance and Risk Management course, you will learn to utilize these two methods in your business firms.
Compliance management or the Compliance Management System is a comprehensive compliance program that focuses on whether your employees are following a given framework or set of rules or not. The Compliance and Risk Management course teaches you how to ensure the office environment where people will follow the given rules.
On the other hand, risk management allows you to predict the risk by analyzing various factors and helps you to make decisions from the analysis and assessments of a project. The Compliance and Risk Management course shows you the procedures of identifying risks and avoiding or minimizing the risks following checklists.
To recapitulate, you will learn how to train the employees to maintain rules and how to explore or predict the financial risks for avoiding common problems with this Compliance and Risk Management course .
Highlights of the Compliance and Risk Management Course:
- Gain a firm understanding of Compliance Management System and how it helps an organisation to manage risk.
- Focus on the Compliance and Auditing including Compliance and Ethics in order to ensure your company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws.
- Explore a detailed overview of Information Security Risk Management and ways of risk reporting and communication.
- Understand all the external and internal factors within the company which could threaten its success.
- Discover Strategic Risk Management and methods of measuring and managing strategic risk.
- Explain Risk Analysis and Assessment process and the difference between risk analysis and risk assessment.
- Explore the uses of enterprise risk management framework.
Why Choose this Compliance and Risk Management Course:
- This best ever Compliance and Risk Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Compliance and Risk Management course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Compliance and Risk Management course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Compliance and Risk Management course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Compliance and Risk Management course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
- What is compliance?
- Compliance governance
- Benefits of compliance
- Scope of Compliance Architectures Considerations
- Compliance Department
- Responsibility of the compliance department
- Compliance Officer
Module 2: Compliance Management System
- Compliance Management System of an enterprise
- Compliance as a challenge
Module 3: Basic Elements of Effective Compliance
- Five basic elements
- Compliance house
- Commitment and responsibility
- Incentives and sanctions
- Auditing and development
Module 4: Compliance Audit
- ISSAI Definitions
- Compliance Audit in a public sector context
- Internal vs External Audit
- Importance of Compliance Auditing
- What Auditors look for
- Elements of Compliance Audit
- Principles of Compliance Auditing
- Compliance Audit Process
Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
- Ethics vs Compliance
- The Golden Rule
- Values and Rules
- Ethics and Compliance: Different sides of the same coin?
- Ethics and Compliance Practitioners
- Shared challenges
Module 6: Introduction to Risk and Basic Risk Types
- What is Risk?
- Risk Analysis
- The basic Risk types
Module 7: Further Risk Types
- Financial Risk and Knowledge Risk
- External and Internal Risks
- External Risk types
- Internal Risk types
- Speculative and Static Risks
- Risk Interdependency
Module 8: Introduction to Risk Management
- What is Risk Management?
- Importance of Risk Management
- Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Challenges
- Role of Human Resource Department (HRD) in Risk Management
Module 9: Risk Management Process
- Overview of the Risk Management Processes
- Five Processes of Risk Management
- The Corporate Risk Management Strategy
- Risk Communication, Risk Awareness and Consulting
- Definition of Scope and Framework
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment
- Risk Assessment
- Identification of Risks
- Analysis of Relevant Risks
- Evaluation of Risks
- Risk Treatment
- Identification of Options
- Development, Approval and Implementation of the Action Plan
- Identification of Residual Risks
- Risk Acceptance
- Monitoring and Review
Module 11: Types of Risk Management
- Different Types of Risk Management
- Bank Risk Management
- Commodity Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- And more
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 320 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 45hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Compliance and Risk Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Compliance and Risk Management Course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Compliance and Risk Management Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Compliance and Risk Management Course skills that are necessary.
- Starting salaries for compliance officers range from £18,000 to £35,000.
- Compliance managers can earn between £30,000 and £75,000.
- Senior managers in compliance can earn up to, and more than, £100,000.
Contract or temporary roles may also be worth considering. Day rates for compliance professionals with up to two years' experience start at £200 per day.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
If you fail the multiply choice questions can you retake the course the exam free of charge?
Hi Siraj, Thanks for the question. If you fail in the final exam, you can re-take the exam by paying a little additional fee. However, you can take the mock exam three times for free. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Felastine Abuathieh asked:
How long is this course?
Dear Felastine, Thanks for reaching out. The total course length is about 8 hours. However, once you purchase the course, you will have a one-year access into the course. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review