Add to basket or enquire
Know how to ensure that your employees are following the given rule and learn to evaluate and forecast the risks with the Compliance and Risk Management Course.
Both Compliance and Risk Management are vital for the growth of your company. In the Compliance and Risk Management course, you will learn to utilize these two methods in your business firms.
Compliance management or the Compliance Management System is a comprehensive compliance program that focuses on whether your employees are following a given framework or set of rules or not. The Compliance and Risk Management course teaches you how to ensure the office environment where people will follow the given rules.
On the other hand, risk management allows you to predict the risk by analyzing various factors and helps you to make decisions from the analysis and assessments of a project. The Compliance and Risk Management course shows you the procedures of identifying risks and avoiding or minimizing the risks following checklists.
To recapitulate, you will learn how to train the employees to maintain rules and how to explore or predict the financial risks for avoiding common problems with this Compliance and Risk Management course .
Highlights of the Compliance and Risk Management Course:
- Gain a firm understanding of Compliance Management System and how it helps an organisation to manage risk.
- Focus on the Compliance and Auditing including Compliance and Ethics in order to ensure your company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws.
- Explore a detailed overview of Information Security Risk Management and ways of risk reporting and communication.
- Understand all the external and internal factors within the company which could threaten its success.
- Discover Strategic Risk Management and methods of measuring and managing strategic risk.
- Explain Risk Analysis and Assessment process and the difference between risk analysis and risk assessment.
- Explore the uses of enterprise risk management framework.
Why Choose this Compliance and Risk Management Course:
- This best ever Compliance and Risk Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Compliance and Risk Management course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Compliance and Risk Management course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Compliance and Risk Management course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Compliance and Risk Management course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
- What is compliance?
- Compliance governance
- Benefits of compliance
- Scope of Compliance Architectures Considerations
- Compliance Department
- Responsibility of the compliance department
- Compliance Officer
Module 2: Compliance Management System
- Compliance Management System of an enterprise
- Compliance as a challenge
Module 3: Basic Elements of Effective Compliance
- Five basic elements
- Compliance house
- Commitment and responsibility
- Incentives and sanctions
- Auditing and development
Module 4: Compliance Audit
- ISSAI Definitions
- Compliance Audit in a public sector context
- Internal vs External Audit
- Importance of Compliance Auditing
- What Auditors look for
- Elements of Compliance Audit
- Principles of Compliance Auditing
- Compliance Audit Process
Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
- Ethics vs Compliance
- The Golden Rule
- Values and Rules
- Ethics and Compliance: Different sides of the same coin?
- Ethics and Compliance Practitioners
- Shared challenges
Module 6: Introduction to Risk and Basic Risk Types
- What is Risk?
- Risk Analysis
- The basic Risk types
Module 7: Further Risk Types
- Financial Risk and Knowledge Risk
- External and Internal Risks
- External Risk types
- Internal Risk types
- Speculative and Static Risks
- Risk Interdependency
Module 8: Introduction to Risk Management
- What is Risk Management?
- Importance of Risk Management
- Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Challenges
- Role of Human Resource Department (HRD) in Risk Management
Module 9: Risk Management Process
- Overview of the Risk Management Processes
- Five Processes of Risk Management
- The Corporate Risk Management Strategy
- Risk Communication, Risk Awareness and Consulting
- Definition of Scope and Framework
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment
- Risk Assessment
- Identification of Risks
- Analysis of Relevant Risks
- Evaluation of Risks
- Risk Treatment
- Identification of Options
- Development, Approval and Implementation of the Action Plan
- Identification of Residual Risks
- Risk Acceptance
- Monitoring and Review
Module 11: Types of Risk Management
- Different Types of Risk Management
- Bank Risk Management
- Commodity Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- And more
How is the Compliance and Risk Management course assessed?
To successfully complete the Compliance and Risk Management course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion of the Compliance and Risk Management course.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the Compliance and Risk Management course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Compliance and Risk Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Compliance and Risk Management Course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Compliance and Risk Management Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Compliance and Risk Management Course skills that are necessary.
- Starting salaries for compliance officers range from £18,000 to £35,000.
- Compliance managers can earn between £30,000 and £75,000.
- Senior managers in compliance can earn up to, and more than, £100,000.
Contract or temporary roles may also be worth considering. Day rates for compliance professionals with up to two years' experience start at £200 per day.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
If you fail the multiply choice questions can you retake the course the exam free of charge?
Hi Siraj, Thanks for the question. If you fail in the final exam, you can re-take the exam by paying a little additional fee. However, you can take the mock exam three times for free. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Felastine Abuathieh asked:
How long is this course?
Dear Felastine, Thanks for reaching out. The total course length is about 8 hours. However, once you purchase the course, you will have a one-year access into the course. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.