Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and Complete RxJS Operators will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling Complete RxJS Operators has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Complete RxJS Operators is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Complete RxJS Operators is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The Complete RxJS Operators is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Complete RxJS Operators to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Unit 01: Introduction
- Module 01: Introduction
Unit 02: Basic Operators
- Module 01: Setting Up the Project
- Module 02: Range
- Module 03: Of
- Module 04: From
- Module 05: Interval – Timer
- Module 06: Empty
- Module 07: Map – MapTo
- Module 08: Filter
- Module 09: Do
- Module 10: Pluck
- Module 11: First
- Module 12: StartWith
- Module 13: Create
- Module 14: Every
- Module 15: DistinctUntilChanged
- Module 16: DefaultIfEmpty
Unit 03: Intermediate Operators (Operators 201)
- Module 01: Delay – DelayWhen
- Module 02: Take – TakeWhile – TakeUntil
- Module 03: Throw
- Module 04: Interlude – Creating an Observable Wrapper for Standard Keyboard Input
- Module 05: Skip – SkipWhile – SkipUntil
- Module 06: Last
- Module 07: Concat
- Module 08: ConcatAll
- Module 09: ConcatMap – ConcatMapTo
- Module 10: Single
- Module 11: IgnoreElements
- Module 12: Sample
- Module 13: Reduce – Scan
- Module 14: GroupBy
- Module 15: Timeout
- Module 16: Adding Webpack
- Module 17: FromEvent (In the Browser!)
- Module 18: Merge – MergeAll – MergeMap
- Module 19: Buffer – BufferCount – BufferTime – BufferToggle – BufferWhen
- Module 20: Partition
- Module 21: Throttle – ThrottleTime
Unit 04: Advanced Operators (Operators 301)
- Module 01: Zip
- Module 02: CombineLatest
- Module 03: forkJoin
- Module 04: Publish – Share – Multicast
- Module 05: Race
- Module 06: Retry – RetryWhen
- Module 07: WithLatestFrom
- Module 08: Window – WindowCount – WindowTime – WindowWhen – WindowToggle
- Module 09: Let
- Module 10: Debounce – DebounceTime
Unit 05: Culminating Activity - RxJS Redux Implementation
- Module 01: Implementing Redux using RxJS
Unit 06: Conclusion
- Module 01: Key Takeaways – Challenge Task – Keep Learning with More Great Deals – Thank You
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.