To help you learn German effectively, we have created a package containing four modules, into one manageable programme.
German is spoken by 95 million native speakers worldwide, and is the EU’s most widely spoken native language. The German speaking area extends out to Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein. It is also an official language in South Tyrol (Italy), Belgium and Luxembourg, and a minority language in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and Namibia.
German has its own very unique words, which can’t be translated in other languages, and is famous for its extensive use of long words.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This rewarding programme will provide you with well-rounded fundamental skills to be able to confidently interact in this exclusive language, in all aspects of your life.
Let’s take a closer look at what you will gain at each level.
German Level 1
- Identify the alphabet, script and sounds in German
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
German Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Count from 0-12
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
German Level 3
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This programme is a well-rounded solution for the best start to your German learning journey.
- In a globalised world, where movement is accelerating all the time, learning a language is a wonderful benefit. Not only does it help when traveling, it also opens a gateway for studying in general and for career prospects abroad.
- Acquiring a second language will enable you to develop various mental abilities throughout your lifetime, such as improved memory and better attention span.
- You will upgrade you personal and professional networks as well as develop your own communication skills
- People generally trust you more if you speak their language, so this will also help remove the initial “strangers barriers’.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.