Add to basket or enquire
Get 12 months access to a bundle of certification courses. This course bundle contains 59 certification courses and 9 bonus non-certification courses, which are normally priced at £89 ($140) or more on their own. By purchasing this bundle, you can save a fortune on your learning costs. Our bundles are the smartest way to boost your career skills!
The Complete IT Course Bundle is ideal for both the IT beginner and expert. It contains a huge number of IT certification courses to either start building your IT career or develop it. You simply choose what you want to do from the bundle as and when you please.
The bundle is aimed at anyone wishing to: start a career in IT; broaden their current IT skills; upgrade their current IT certifications; explore new technical fields; or increase their salary by gaining more qualifications.
The bundle covers a variety of areas from basic IT repair and maintenance, to more advanced technical areas such as IT Security, Cisco Networking, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Applications Development… and much, much more.
Each course leads to a certification. Depending on your level of experience, you can choose to take one or as many courses in the bundle as you like.
- View our brochure - download
What’s in the bundle?
This bundle contains 59 separate certification courses that you will get when you enrol, plus 9 bonus non-certification courses. The courses are listed below in their own certification category.
GOOD TO KNOW: By enrolling onto this course you will get access to all of the courses listed on this course page. You will not have to pay for each course individually.
- CompTIA A+: 220-1001 Essentials
- CompTIA A+: 220-1002 Practical Application
- CompTIA Cloud Overview
- CompTIA Cloud+: CV0-001
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals: FC0-U51
- CompTIA Mobility+: MB0-001
- CompTIA Network+: N10-006
- CompTIA Security+: SY0-501
- Cisco 100-105: ICND1 – Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Cisco 200-105: ICND2 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Cisco 200-355: WIFUND – Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Cisco 210-060: CICD Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Cisco 210-065: CIVND – Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
- Cisco 210-260: IINS – Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Cisco 300-101: ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Cisco 300-115: SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Cisco 300-135: TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
- Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-336: Core Solutions of Lync Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-337: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Lync Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements Part 1
- Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services Part 2
- Microsoft 70-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (R2)
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP [dot] MVC Web Applications
- Microsoft 70-487: Developing Azure and Web Services
- Microsoft 70-488: Developing SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Microsoft 70-489: Developing SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Developing ASP [dot] NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Service Operations
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)- Foundations V3
- VMware vSphere VCP 5.5
- Oracle 11g 1Z0-051: SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle 11g 1Z0-052: Administration I
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals 1Z0-061
- Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration 1Z0-062
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP) 2015
Bonus Non-certification Courses:
- Unix Administration Basics
- Java Programming
- CSS Essentials
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Data Security Compliance
- EXIN Cloud Computing
- HTML Essentials
How much can I potentially earn with these certifications?
Each certification offers a different level of earning potential. The more certifications you gain from the course, the higher your earning potential and job prospects. See what the UK and US national average salary is for people with these certifications from the course bundle:
- CompTIA A+: £30,000 p.a. UK* / $40,599 p.a. US^
- CompTIA Network+: £45,000 p.a. UK* / $52,414 p.a. US^
- MCSA Office 365: £45,000 p.a. UK* / No data available US^
- Cisco CCNP: £47,500 p.a. UK* / $77,668 p.a. US^
Source: *UK: ITjobswatch / ^US: PayScale - As at Jan 2017
How long will it take me to complete each course?
Each certification course on average is between 12-30 hours. You will always have 12 months access to all of the courses.
Expert Instructor-Led Training
We only use the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. We always focus on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Hudson courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to get their first job in IT; or upgrade their existing IT skills or certifications.
This bundle contains a variety of entry-level, intermediate, and advanced IT certification courses. There are no entry requirements.
What career paths are available to me through this course?
We’ve provided a list of career paths you can consider through this course bundle. These include:
- Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Data Centre Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Sales Account Manager
- IT Consultant
- Cisco Networking Engineer
- Cisco Networking Consultant
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Systems Administrator
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.