Add to basket or enquire
Learn to make your raw images more beautiful and appealing with a few simple tricks and easy to follow instructions!
This course aims at providing you with a complete guideline to edit photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Adobe Lightroom CC. With this course, you will discover engaging lessons that incorporate Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Lightroom CC, and Adobe Lightroom CC on a smartphone. Each and every topic of this course is presented in an easy to grasp manner.
You will also develop your skills by learning a range of Photoshop techniques such as adjustment and white balance, vibrant and colour strength and many more.
On completion, you will be able to manipulate images according to the need and create eye-catching photographs for branding and marketing.
Work with this popular program to its full potential, whether you are using Lightroom Classic CC, Lightroom CC or Lightroom on the smartphone!
- Learn useful photo editing techniques for making your photos more attractive, faultless and appealing to the world.
- Edit photos the way you imagine, and remove spots, acne, blemishes, wrinkles, etc.
- Master the Lightroom workflow including the most important tools in Lightroom.
- Learn to use Lightroom CC on desktop and mobile.
- Improve photos by removing the background from the image and fixing any errors from your shoots.
- Set up Lightroom, organise your photos and learn to store your images on the cloud.
- Never worry about missing pictures as you will learn to back up your images.
- Be able to create a striking portfolio site.
- Take the crucial and logical step in your photography career journey and become a pro photographer.
What will you learn in this Complete Guide to Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & CC - Photo Editing Masterclass:
- Welcome and Download Your Practice Photos
- Glad To Meet You
- You get both Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC in this course
- Edit Your First Photo and Basic Lightroom Workflow
Lightroom Library & Organization
- Lightroom - Understand the Program Layout
- Import Photos into Lightroom
- Create a Collection
- Ranking Photos
- Face Tagging Photos
Edit Your Photos
- Editing Your Images... Complete Section In 5 Minutes!
- Crop & Rotate
- Before and After "\"
- How to find the photo for assignment one which is next
- White balance with raw images
- White Balance Adjustments
- Uploading an entire folder of images to Adobe Lightroom cloud
- Clarity, Vibrance and Saturation
- Tone Curve
- Great Work!
- HSL Panel
- Split Toning
- Details Panel
- Remove All Noise For Your Best Images
- Lens correction updated lecture with raw file
- Lens Correction
- Lens Correction Assignment with Raw Image Solution
- Update 2018 Oct release of calibration and process versions 1 through 5
- Camera Calibration The way it use to be
- How to make your colors look the same across all devices (including mobile)
- Tone Activity. Learn By Doing
Edit just Parts of Your Photos
- Local Adjustment Brush
- Radial Filter
- Graduated Filters
- Spot Removal
- Lightroom Classic CC Update: Range Masks
Saving and Exporting Photos
- Export Photos from Lightroom
- Save Photos with a Watermark
Lightroom Editing Sessions - Putting it all Together
- Way To Go
- Edit a Landscape Photo With the Moon, Sunset, and Trees
- Edit a Dark and Bright Landscape of A Road To Balance Tone
- Edit a Flash Photo With a Boy Sky and Beach
- Edit a Group Flash Photo With a Golden Sky
- Edit a Portrait With Natural Light To Get a More Cinematic Look
- Create a Brand or Corporate Image By Matching a Websites Color With Lightroom
- Create a Panorama
- Removing Noise from a Dark Image
- Let's Workup Your First Image
- What is Lightroom CC
- Importing images in LIghtroom CC
- Albums and images in Lightroom CC
- Ratings and sorting in Lightroom CC
- Editing in Lightroom CC
- Editing part 2 in Lightroom CC
- Cropping in Lightroom CC
- Healing in Lightroom CC
- Brush tool adjustments in Lightroom CC
- Linear gradient adjustments in Lightroom CC
- Radial Gradient adjustments in Lightroom CC
- Lightroom on the Web
Editing Photos with Lightroom Mobile
- Intro to Lightroom Mobile
- Syncing Lightroom Mobile
- Editing Your Photos using Lightroom Mobile
- Using Lightroom Mobile for Organizing Photos
Using Lightroom Presets
- Darken Skies and Lighten Subjects With Selective Adjustments
- What are Lightroom Presets? And How to Create a Preset
- How to Download and Install Presets
Editing Portraits in Lightroom
- Yeah! You're Almost There
- Make Eyes and Teeth Whiter
- Remove Red Eye in Lightroom
- Softening Skin
- Removing Pimples and Wrinkles
- Learn How to Sort, Filter, View, Edit, Export, Store, and Share Images Fast!
Pro Lightroom Calibration and Organization
- Calibrating Your Monitor for Perfect Color
- Advanced Correction: Calibrating Your Camera and Creating Custom Color Profiles
- Introducing Photo Editing Tablets
- Pro Organizing: Introducing Catalogues
- Google NIK
Advanced Techniques With Brushes
- Advanced Brush Technique For Eye Enhancement
- Adding Contours To Faces With Custom Brushes
- Enhance Eyes With A Tone Ring
- Enhance Eye Highlights
- Whiten Eyes The Pro Way With This Great Trick
- Custom Eyelashes and Eyebrows With Custom Lightroom Brushes
- Custom Skin Smoothing Adjustments To Get Elegant Portraits
- Making Blue Eyes Look Their Best
Batch Processing B&W With Heal and Clone Adjustments
- Heal and Clone as You See How To Quickly Remove Distracting Objects
- Batch Process To Black and White
- Course Conclusion and Thank You
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Complete Guide to Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & CC - Photo Editing Masterclass is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Complete Guide to Adobe Lightroom Classic CC & CC - Photo Editing Masterclass is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.