Are you ready for a career in Forex Trading?
In this Complete Forex Trader course, you'll learn enough fundamentals to begin trading right away, examples to help you digest and understand the complicated topics, establish a strong and solid foundation in market analysis, and understand the common mistakes that beginner traders make and how to avoid them.
You'll also learn from animated course materials, making learning fun and easier to remember, a simple trading system, and real trading examples as case studies and reviews, along with sample exercises to help you apply your skills.
By taking this course today, you'll be able to start Forex Trading and earn money!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform and device
- 24/7 Customer support
You’ve just started out forex trading and are excited about how much money you are going to make, all you need to do is get stuck in. But when should you trade? Where should you enter? Which currency pairs should you be looking at? Imagine if there was a solution that told you exactly when to enter a trade!
Welcome to Complete Forex Trader in 1 Course. This course is focused on applications. I will equip you with enough fundamentals to begin trading right away, while giving you lots of examples to help you digest and understand the complicated topics, establish a strong and solid foundation in market analysis, and understand the common mistakes that beginner traders make and how to avoid them.
The material is presented through animations, no more boring PowerPoint and traditional lectures, making learning more fun and EASIER TO REMEMBER! This course is for beginners. All knowledge taught in this course are practical, rather than theoretical, and can be applied to use immediately.
I will show you a simple trading system, and real trading examples as case studies and reviews, along with sample exercises to help you apply your skills. All you need is an open mind and passion to learn.
Complete Forex Trader In One Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction To Forex Trading
- What Does The Course Cover?
- Myth Vs Reality
- What Is The Market Price?
- The Different Types Of Financial Market
- How To Choose The Right Forex Broker?
Topic 2 - Market Basics
- What Is The Forex Market?
- Overall Differences Between The Stock And Forex Market
- The Transaction Costs In Forex Trading
- Selection Of Currency Pairs 1: Distinguish Between Different Types Of Currencies
- Selection Of Currency Pairs 2: Characteristics Of The Major Currencies
- Selection Of Currency Pairs 3: Conclusion
- What Is Pip?
- How To Calculate The Profit And Loss?
- What Is LOT In Forex?
- Benefits Of Leverage
- Disadvantages Of Leverage
- How To Use Buy/Sell Market , Buy/Sell Limit, Buy/Sell Stop Orders To Enter/Exit?
- The Main Players In The Forex Market And Their Incentives To Trading
- The Forex Market Hours
Topic 3 - Fundamental Analysis
- The Economic Factors That Affect The Value Of A Currency
Topic 4 - Technical Analysis: Basics
- Support And Resistance 1: Why The Markets Top And Bottom Out At Certain Levels?
- Support And Resistance 2: The Psychology Behind Support And Resistance Levels
- Analysis Of Market Direction
- The Format Of Price Charts
- How To Read Candlestick Charts 1
- How To Read Candlestick Charts 2
- How To Find Market Turning Points By Reversal Candles 1
- How To Find Market Turning Points By Reversal Candles 2
Topic 5 - Technical Analysis: Chart Patterns
- Double Top And Double Bottom
- Head And Shoulders
Topic 6 - Technical Analysis: Indicators
- Why It’s Important To Have Technical Indicators In Your Toolbox?
- How To Anticipate Market Movement By Fibonacci?
- Moving Averages
- MACD Crossover And Histogram
- MACD Divergence
Topic 7 - Risk Management
- What Risks To Consider In Forex Trading?
- Position Size Technique
Topic 8 - Create A Profitable Trading System: Trading Setups
- Identify Your Trading Strategy
- Select A Time Frame That Suits You
- Putting It Together
Topic 9 - Application: Real Trade Examples
- AUDCHF buy Nov’2016: How the US presidential election affected the forex market
- GBPAUD Buy May’2017: 196 Pips/$160 USD Profit
- EURAUD Buy May’2017: 136 Pips/$162 USD Profit
- EURCAD Buy May’2017: 262 Pips/$172 USD Profit
- GBPCHF Sell May’2017: 482 Pips Floating/$600 USD Profit
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about forex trading.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Tom Zielinski asked:
If I qualify and complete the course - can I put it on my CV to boost my chances of getting into stockbroking?
Hi Tom! You can definitely make use of the personal certificate and include it on your CV. This will confirm that you have the supplemental knowledge on the subject. :)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.