Stone River eLearning
Add to basket or enquire
In this introductory course, you'll learn and practice essential computer science concepts using the Java programming language. You'll learn about Object Oriented Programming, a technique that allows you to use code written by other programmers in your own programs. You'll put your new Java programming skills to the test by solving real-world problems faced by software engineers.
Java programming is a great option for first-time coders due to its popularity and ease of use. This course will provide you with a solid foundation in computer science and Object Oriented Programming concepts, as well as set you on the path for success as a software engineer.
This complete course is also designed to teach you about managing application containers, using Kubernetes. Kubernetes (k8s) is an open source platform for automating container operations such as deployment, scheduling and scalability across a cluster of nodes. We've built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized developers and consultants to bring you the best of everything!
Mastering highly resilient and scalable infrastructure management is very important, because the modern expectation is that your favorite sites will be up 24/7, and that they will roll out new features frequently and without disruption of the service. Achieving this requires tools that allow you to ensure speed of development, infrastructure stability and ability to scale.
We have designed the course especially for beginners and intermediate level students -no matter where you are in your web site development and coding journey—It is for sure that the future belongs to web developers who know how to code real world responsive websites built on Bootstrap framework.
What you’ll learn
- Become proficient working with Java
- Understand basic concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Learn about Methods, Classes, Objects, Constructors and other important concepts
- Create Java applications
- Understand the Cloud Google Platform
- Work with building Web Applications images using Docker
- Understand the Kubernetes Architecture
- Setting up a Virtual Machine using Oracle VM
- Create Clusters
- Hand-on Real World Projects using WordPress and PHP Guestbook
- Configure Back-end and Front-end functionality
- Learn how to scale Web Applications using Google Container Engine with Kubernetes
- Learn how 12-factor apps and the microservices design pattern make modern applications easier to deploy and maintain
- Use Docker to build container images that package an application and its dependencies for deployment on a single machine
Who is this course for?
- This course is for beginners as well as Intermediate and Advanced users
- If you know Java or any other programming language - that's great but nor required though
- If you know any programming language, then you can work with Building Scaleable Applications Section of the course
- You need to have fast internet connection
- You would also need a credit card for signing up with FREE Google trial cloud platform
- You also must be tech savvy and ready to make an effort in becoming a cloud developer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.