Add to basket or enquire
Breaking into a Trainee Research Accountant Role career by building a perfect CV (using a format we have successfully used for more than 20 years of experience in the recruitment industry.
In this program, you will learn how to Interview better than anyone else (you will be able to answer ANY interview question and turn your weaknesses into strengths) GUARANTEED!
This is THE most thorough job course available ANYWHERE on the market. Are you ready to take your career to the next level and get your dream job?
What you'll learn
- Build your perfect CV (using a format I have successfully used for more than 20 years).
- How to deal with the issue of work Experience
- Interview better than anyone else (you will be able to answer ANY interview question and turn your weaknesses into strengths).
- Build your perfect LinkedIn profile (learn how to get more recruiters & employers to find you). Network better than anyone else so you can get your dream job (or even get customers etc).
- Goals: Know what your career goals are (no limits) through an optional goal-setting workshop.
- Passion: Know how to figure out what career you are most passionate about so that it feels like you don't have a job...you have a passion!
- Turn your 'perceived' weaknesses into strengths.
- Answer any question you have no idea how to answer.
- Know what to bring to the interview to increase your chances of getting hired (your competition will definitely not do this…).
- These interview exhibit secrets helped me change careers many times.
- Add structure to your answers and use frameworks that the interviewer will appreciate and understand.
- Know how to talk about your strengths in interviews so your answers are powerful, passionate, inspirational, and right from the heart.
- Understand what you need to know about the company you are interviewing at.
- Understand why relationships are always more important than product knowledge. You need to bond first with the interviewer and talk business later. Structure your delivery in an interview and understand how to use transition words and words that buy you time!
- Know what words to use and what words to never use.
- Understand how to read the interviewer to tell if you are doing well in the interview.
- Know when to stop talking and avoid "overselling."
- Answer questions a certain way that helps you know what question the interviewer will ask you next!
- Understand how to answer very tough questions (so that the actual interview will be easy for you)!
- Know how to help people you are interviewing with
- Understand how to think like the interviewer, which will increase your chances of getting hired (and know what answers they want to hear).
- Use technology to help you prepare for the interview.
- Know how to deal with an aggressive interviewer (it's only a test).
- Understand how to have positive body language in your interviews and what can hurt your chances of getting hired.
- Know what to wear to an interview as every company is different. In the course, I provide you with great resources to help you find out what to wear to the interview Know from my work experience, why I have decided to hire and not to hire people after interviewing them.
- Understand how to interview people at different seniority levels in a company. You can’t approach all interviews the same way; it all depends on the rank of the person you are interviewing with.
- Know what questions to ask in the interviews (and when to ask).
- You need to ask questions in interviews based on the seniority of the person interviewing you.
- I will provide many examples. Know what to do the morning of the interview (before the interview). You will have a thorough checklist ready and you will be more than ready for your interview! Know what to do IMMEDIATELY after the interview.
- These post-interview tips will help you increase your chances of getting hired.
- Negotiate a higher salary. You got the job! Now What? Crucial advice on what to do now that you got the job, including negotiating your salary and why NOT quitting could be a good option...
- Know when to decline a job offer, how to respond to a rejection that can help you a lot in the long run, and why interviewing is an incredible way to network even if you don't get the job!
- Understand what impactful words you should include on your CV. There are certain impactful words we must include on our resume. We will also talk about optimal job titles to use (if you started a club or work part-time or if you don't have an official title).
- Know what accomplishments to put on your resume. We will discuss how to list your top accomplishments on your CV.
- Know exactly how to format your CV. How to create an unbelievable cover letter.
- We will talk about how to make an incredibly passionate, simple, and effective cover letter.
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so that recruiters have an easier time finding your profile. How to embrace Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.) the easy way.
- We will add more complexity to your LinkedIn profile as keywords help you rank higher in search rankings.
- How to add much more depth to your LinkedIn profile.
- Know what should be included in LinkedIn recommendations (if possible).
- What should be in recommendations? Keywords please for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)! most successful people are often givers.
- Network to reach all of your professional, educational, and personal goals! Let's fill the gap between where we are now and where we want to be in 10 years! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!
- Use networking strategies if you have no idea what you want to do. We will discuss ideas on how to find your calling, your passion, and your career by analyzing those that have gone down different career paths that you are not sure you want to take yet.
- Switch careers using many strategies, including seeking advice from those that have changed careers and how to network and meet with them for guidance. and much more...
Who is this course for?
You will find this course beneficial if:
- You are a new graduate, but you can’t seem to launch your career on the path where you want to take it.
- You have been searching for a job for some time now, but you aren’t getting interview invitations despite your efforts.
- You have been in another field of work for a long time, and you want to transition into a Trainee Research Accountant Role
- or something completely different but you don’t know where or how to begin.
- You want to create a better CV/LinkedIn profile that will get you opportunities, attract the attention of employers, and win you interview invitations.
- You want to learn how to effectively network so you can secure a job, switch to a different career path, or receive guidance or mentoring from more experienced professionals.
- You want to get interview invitations and be able to answer interview questions in a way that demonstrates your enthusiasm and interest in the role, knowledge about the company, and why you are the right person for the job you are pursuing.
- You want to LAND YOUR DREAM JOB no matter what stage you are at in your career.
This course does not require any prior knowledge of resume creation, LinkedIn profile development, and optimization, and interviewing and networking. As for the technical requirements, access to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is necessary to complete the course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.