Complete Cisco Networking Course Bundle
Certifications are an enhancing component of your resume with well-formed added skill set. It is important in terms of getting rewards too. There are hundreds of IT related certifications that are now available, however Cisco is still one of the most recognizable worldwide certification. Cisco has created the certification process to give administrators a set of skills and to equip prospective employers with a way to measure skills or match certain criteria. Becoming a Cisco Certified can be a crucial step of a successful journey toward a new, highly rewarding and sustainable career.
Cisco certifications are widely respected in the IT industry and some of the most sought after certifications available in the IT field today. Cisco Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them. The Cisco learning bundle is a complete resource for all your Cisco training. This bundle will give you the skills needed to master the CCNA and CCNP suite of certifications.
The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Cisco. When you have completed these courses you should be well prepared for the industry-standard Cisco CCNET, CCNA, CCNP and CCDA certification examinations.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, and mock exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course bundle is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum by referring to CCNET 100 – 101 ICND1, CCNA 200 – 101 ICND2, Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772, CCNP 300 – 101 RUTE, 300 – 315 SWITCH, and 300 – 135 TSHOOT and CCDA 640- 864 official exams. This course has been designed for 180 guided learning hours.
CISCO 100-101: CCENT - ICND1 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART 1
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA 100 – 101
- OSI Model & Host to Host Communication
- LANs Switching and Caballing Media
- Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS)
- Cisco Labs
- Cisco Basic Switch Operation
- Configuring Virtual Local Area network (VLANS)
- Internet Protocol (IP) Phone Behaviour
- Cisco Routers
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Connect
- Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Common Services and Securing Remote Access
- Dynamic Routine
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Managing Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Configuration
- Switch Operation
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPV6)
CISCO 200-101: CCNA - ICND2 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART 2
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA 200-101
- Review Lab
- Advanced Switching
- Spanning Protocol
- Local Area Networks Security
- Wide Area Network Technology
- Wide Area Network Connections
- HDLC PPP
- Routing with EIGRP
- Routing with OSPF
- Network Management
CISCO 640-554: CCNA SECURITY - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IOS NETWORK SECURITY - IINS
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Security – 640 – 554
- Network Security
- Securing Network Devices
- IOS Enhancement Lab & Securing Network Devices
- Using CCP To Configure SNMP Lab & AAA
- Firewall Basics Using Access Control List (ACLs)
- Introduction Firewall
- Securing The Local Area Network (LAN)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Managing A Secure Network
CISCO 640-461: CCNA VOICE - ICOMM V8.0 - CISCO VOICE AND UNIFIED COMM. ADMIN.
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Voice – 640-461
- Call Routing
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Call Routing
- CUCME Call Routing Basics
- Preparing Network for Voice
- Internet Protocol (IP) Phone Behaviour
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
- End Users and End User Interface
- Endpoint Configuration
- Call Coverage LAB
- Advance Call Coverage (CUCME)
CISCO 640-722: CCNA WIRELESS - IMPLEMENTING CISCO UNIFIED WIRELESS NETWORKING
- Introduction to CISCO CCNA Wireless – 640 -722
- Cisco Wireless Lingo
- Antennas & Wireless Standards
- Wireless Architecture
- Basic Wireless Site Surveys
- Media Communication & SSID VLAN
- Implementing Cisco
- Prepare your LAN for WLAN
- Creating ADHOC Network
- Wireless Access Point (AP)
- Wireless LAN Controller (WLC)
- Wireless Access Point (AP) Modes
- Advanced Roaming LAB & Spectrum Expert
- Create a Wireless Network Lab
- Wireless Frame Basics
- Radio Frequency (RF) Power
- Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Wireless, CCNA Exploration
CISCO 300-101: CCNP - ROUTE - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IP ROUTING
- Review Routing Fundamentals
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Configuring Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
- Optimise IPV6 & EIGRPF
- Overview of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Configuring BGP
- Configure EIGRP & OSPF
- Conclusion of EIGRP, OSPF, IPV6 & BGP
CISCO 300-115: CCNP - SWITCH - ROUTING AND SWITCHING
- Planning for Complex Network
- Plan and Models
- VLAN & Trunking
- Channels Configuring
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Configuring DHCP
- Configuring Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure Routing
- Configure HRSP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Review of CAM, VLANs, VTP and RSTP
CISCO 300-135: CCNP - TSHOOT - TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTAINING CISCO IP NETWORKS
- Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches, VLANs and Trucking
- Troubleshooting STP, and Ether Channel
- Troubleshooting VLANs and Switches
- Troubleshooting FHRP and IPv4
- WAN Technologies and VPN
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 and ACLs
- Troubleshooting Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- Troubleshooting RIP and EIGRP
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Restrictions
- Troubleshooting Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Management Protocols and Tools
CISCO 640-864: CCDA CISCO CERTIFIED DESIGN ASSOCIATE
- Methodologies Used To Design A Network
- Network Design Fundamentals
- Campus Design Consideration
- Routing Protocol Operation and Design
- Enterprise Switching
- Switch Macros and Smart Ports
- IPV4, IPV6 and Subnetting
- Designing Advanced Services
- Mock Exam: CCENT 100-101 ICND1
- Mock Exam: CCNA 200-101 ICND2
- Mock Exam: CCDA 640-864 DESIGN
- Mock Exam: CCNA Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM
- Mock Exam: CCNA Security 640-554
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
Next Logical Certification Typical Job Tasks for CCENT 100 – 101 (ICND1):
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Next Logical Certification after CCNA:
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
Next Logical Certification after CCNP & CCDA:
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician.
- Cisco Network Engineer/ Cisco Network Consultant
- Network Design Consultant/ Networking Specialist
- IT Security Technician/ IT Security Specialist
- IT Manager/ IT Sales Account Manager/ IT Consultant
- Network Engineer/ Data and Voice Installation Engineer
- Voice Technology Administrator/ Voice Engineer
- Voice Manager / Voice Technologies Administrator
- Network Administrators/Wireless Support Specialists.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
the 100-101 has been replaced, is this course relevant for 100-105?
Kindly refer the course curriculum in the course description for further details.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much do the assessments cost once you've done the course?
Dear Turesh, This online training course bundle is comprehensive and is designed to cover CCNET 100 – 101 ICND1, CCNA 200 – 101 ICND2, Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772, CCNP 300 – 101 RUTE, 300 – 315 SWITCH, and 300 – 135 TSHOOT and CCDA 640- 864 official exams. This course has been designed for 75 guided learning hours. The official exam must be purchased separately. Guidelines will be provided by provider, Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.