Add to basket or enquire
Become a qualified principal designer or CDM manager and understand the key principles of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 to fast track your career in the construction industry.
The Complete CDM Awareness training course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of how to plan, lead and oversee the pre-construction phase, taking you through duty holder responsibilities, key legislation changes and the CDM application process.
This comprehensive course covers the types of documents needed for CDM projects, the main stage of the construction phase plan and much more, equipping you with the advanced skills to ensure the successful coordination of the preconstruction process in line with CDM regulations.
Highlights of the Complete CDM Awareness Course :
- Understand the key principles of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental steps in the CDM application process
- Learn about the different types of duty holder and their legal responsiblities in regards to CDM
- Gain an understanding of the types of documentation required for CDM projects
- Identify the main stages of the CDM construction phase plan
- Understand the main duties and responsibilities of the principal designer
- Develop your knowledge of the key changes introduced by CDM 2015
- Take your career to the next level with an accredited online qualification
This course is designed with the following modules:
Complete CDM Awareness Course
- Module 1: Module One: Legislation
- Module 2: Module Two: CDM Application and Notification
- Module 3: Module Three: Duty Holders and Documents
- Module 4: Module Four: Duties and Legal Documents
- Module 5: Module Five: Example Projects and Summary
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this course for?
This practical CDM awareness and training course is ideal for employees of organisations who are involved in construction design projects. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
The course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful completion, you will receive an internationally-recognised certificate of achievement which you can use to fast track your career in the following professions:
- Principal Designer
- CDM Manager
- CDM Consultant
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.