Ultimate Admin Diploma - Special Offer for Reed Customers - Only £149!!
6 accredited diploma courses included (Admin & PA Diploma , Receptionist Diploma, Office Management, Customer Service Diploma, Medical Secretary Diploma and Legal Secretary Diploma)
Our Ultimate Admin Diploma is our six best selling accredited Reed administrative courses in one to provide you with a complete education experience. The courses range from customer service to medical secretary, reception to admin and PA and legal secretary diploma. This can help you open up doors in your career and enjoy a wealth of experience.
Introduction to Ultimate Admin Diploma
The Ultimate Admin Diploma is six information packed courses rolled into one at one amazing price. These online courses take approximately forty hours to complete. The great advantage to studying online is that you can study at your own pace, improving your knowledge while working full time, or study full time to secure your certification to help you boost your career.
During your studies you will enjoy the convenience of online support and you also get lifetime access to your study modules, so you can return to them as and when needed.
What You Will Learn
This six course diploma offers you a complete study experience, ensuring you can learn all the knowledge you need now and moving forward to enjoy a successful career. You will learn the following:
Customer Services Diploma – 11 Modules
- Get a good understanding of customer service and the different types of customer service
- Learn about the consumer rights in the United Kingdom
- Understand what you need to do to make a good first impression
- Learn how to care for your customers’ needs
- Identify the importance of customer retention and how to get them back time and time again
- Determine face to face and telephonic customer service levels
- How to deal with difficult customers and diffuse the situation
Level 2 Legal Secretary Diploma – 17 Modules
- Get a good understanding of the general duties of a legal secretary
- Determine legal writing and proofreading skills
- Understand the importance of client confidentiality
- Get to grips with the UK legal system
- Know the court structures and systems
- Identify what legal aid is
- Learn the different types of law
- Determine what skills you need for success
Medical Secretary Diploma – 16 Modules
- The first module covers a basic introduction to being a medical secretary along with duties and more
- Learn how to manage appointment scheduling in an effective way
- Identify with the filing systems used in medical offices.
- Determine the importance of patient confidentiality
- Learn the importance of patient records
- Understand medical jargon and terminology
- Learn about computer usage in the medical industry
- Get a good understanding of health and safety in the medical industry
- Learn about supplies and inventory management
- Communication skills and so much more
Reception Diploma – 17 Modules
- Identify the role of the receptionist
- Learn the different types of receptionists and the differences between them
- Determine the essentials of communication
- Get an understanding of good telephone skills
- Learn how to send formal and informal messages
- Learn about database management
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Identify successful meetings and learn about minute taking
- Learn about time management and organisational skills
- Learn about the importance of teamwork, a neat reception area and so much more
Admin and PA Diploma – 21 Modules
- Get an introduction into the PA Diploma Course
- Learn about diary management.
- Get to grips with business letter writing
- Identify the telephone skills needed as a PA
- Learn how to manage hotel and travel arrangement bookings and more
- Understand what you need to set up a new filing system
- Gain valuable time management skills
- Learn about work planning and confidence building
- Improve typing skills
- Learn how to organise meetings
- Learn more about Microsoft Office
- Determine customer communication skills
Office Management Diploma – 18 Modules
- How to handle staff and understand their performance
- The legal side of various policies and health and safety
- Communication in an office environment
- How to deal with customers and individuals
- The financial side of office management
- Office layouts
- The art of delegation
- Social media
- How to handle meetings, including chairing them
There are numerous benefits to taking this course online from studying at your own pace and where you feel more comfortable to using any device connected to the internet. Some of the other benefits you can gain from taking this Ultimate Admin Diploma include:
- Online support
- Lifetime access to your study modules
- Five courses in one
- Fast track your career
- Industry recognised certifications - CPD accredited
- Verifiable certification online
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can this course help me walk straight into this field of work
Hi Kelly, Yes, that's correct. The diplomas are highly accredited and recognised throughout the UK. Future employers can validate your certificates via our website at any time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are the different module and subjects each come with a separate certificate?
Each course comes with its own certificate. You can study the courses in any order you wish or even multiple courses at one time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.