Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Community Support Worker course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Community Support Worker course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Community Support Worker Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Community Support Worker course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
The detailed curriculum outline of our Community Support Worker course is as follows:
Module 1: Overview of Mental Health Support Worker
- Definition of Mental Health Support Worker
- Code of Conduct
Module 2: Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)
- What are Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)?
- Who makes up a CMHT?
Module 3: The Participation of the Service User
- Who is a Service User?
- Summary/Keynotes of The Module
Module 4: Communication and its Relevance
- Necessity of Communication in Health and Social Care
- Building Rapport
Module 5: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Healthcare Overview
- Social care overview
Module 6: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Can carers be charged for support?
- Information Sources
Module 7: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- The benefits of diversity
- Personal beliefs and value systems
Module8: Who Are the Youth Workers?
- What Does a Youth Worker Do?
- Youth Workers Competence
Module9: Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Youth Work Practice
Module10: Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
- A Unique Profession
Module11: Social Influences
- Applying Freire’s ideas
Module 12: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- What Is Abuse?
Module 13: Social Work and Criminal Justice
- Social Welfare Policy in Criminal Justice
Module 14: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- The legal responsibility
- Other duties and principles
Module 15: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 1
- Doctor Patient Confidentiality or Implementation of P.L.R.C
- Abortion Legislations
Module 16: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 2
- Mental Capacity & Mental Health Legislations
- Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003 updated in 2015
- Mental Health (Discrimination) Act 2013
All of our courses, including this Community Support Worker course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Community Support Worker course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Community Support Worker course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I need any qualifications to take this course? X
Hello Holly, Thank you for your question. There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.