Add to basket or enquire
Our Community Practice Nurse Training is the perfect foundation for all the skills and knowledge required for the associated professions. Simply enrol in this course designed by expert instructors, get certified instantly, and advance your career today in practice nursing.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Community Practice Nurse Training is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Community Practice Nurse Training, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get certified, you should consider this Community Practice Nurse Training from One Education.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Community Practice Nurse Training doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Why People Love This Community Practice Nurse Training from One Education
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of this Community Practice Nurse Training
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Community Practice Nurse Training.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Community Practice Nurse Training will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Community Practice Nurse Training
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Community Practice Nurse Training:
Module 1: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
- Values promoted by Health and Social care worker
- What to expect and where to draw the line
- Codes of Conduct
Module 2: Introduction to Nursing
- The History of Nursing
- What is a Nursing Assistant
- Duties and Responsibilities
Module 3: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Working in different types of healthcare settings
- Working in acute care settings (hospitals)
- Working in sub-acute care settings
Module 4: Effective Communication in Nursing
- Need for communication in Nursing
- Communication in the context of Caregiving
- Types of Interpersonal Interaction
Module 5: Health and Safety in Nursing
- Fire Safety
- Preventing Falls
- Violence in the Workplace
Module 6: Hygiene in Nursing
- AM and PM care
- Oral Hygiene
Module 7: Infection Control
- What is Infection?
- The Chain of Infection
- Standard Precautions
Module 8: Understanding the Immune System in Nursing
- The Immune System
- The Role of the Immune System
- The Structure of the Immune System
Module 9: Rest and Sleep Management in Nursing
- Physical and Emotional Benefits of Rest and Sleep
- Normal Sleep
- Factors that Can Affect Sleep
Module 10: Pain Management for Nurses
- What is Pain?
- An Overview of the Pain System
- How Do People Respond to Pain?
Module 11: Nutrition in Nursing
- Essential nutrients
- The role of the nurse in nutritional support
- Nurses’ role in preparing and serving food
Module 12: Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Body Fluids
- Fluid and Electrolyte Transport
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
Module 13: Assisting with Elimination
- Responsibilities of the Nursing Assistant
- Elimination Equipment
- Assisting with Bedpan
Module 14: Oxygenation in Nursing
- Oxygen Treatment
- Delivery Devices
Management in Health and Social Care
- What is risk in health and social care?
- Principles of Working with Risk
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Community Practice Nurse Training, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment of our Community Practice Nurse Training, you will qualify for the Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Community Practice Nurse Training is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise as a practice nurse
- People in nursing jobs aspiring to learn more about it
- People searching for a job
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Community Practice Nurse Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Community Practice Nurse Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Community Practice Nurse Training will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many nursing jobs will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, Other than the initial fee of £14 and then the extra fee for certification, are there any other hidden payments?
Dear Charlotte, Thank you for your question. No, there is no hidden payment involved with the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.