Staff Training Solutions
Communications for Small Business Owners level 3 Course
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.
Communication between individuals is a two-way street, but communication between a small business and its customers is a multi-lane highway. Navigate this highway successfully and you increase customer numbers and profits. Set out on this highway unaware, ill-prepared, or unconvinced of its importance, and you will lose ground to your competitors.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define the essential pieces of communication
- Customize these essential pieces for your company
- Identify the processes and plans needed for clear communications
- Develop, maintain, and evolve effective content for your communications
Elements of Communication
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Key Communication Components
- Business and Marketing Strategy
- Your Mission, Vision, and Values
- Public Relations Plan
- Components of Your Public Relations Plan
- Elevator Pitch and Executive Summary
- Delivery Tips
Developing a Communications Plan
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Selecting Your Communications Destination
- Choosing a Communications Route
- Establishing a Communications Vehicle
- Choosing the Vehicle
- Setting up Media Guidelines
- Sample Media Guidelines
- Defining Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The Reasons for Inbound Marketing
- The Five C’s of a Successful Message
The unit 3 covers the following topics:
- Setting a Goal for Each Communications Piece
- Setting the Objective
- Building Core Strength
- Key Words and Ideas
- Thinking MEDIA
- Sharing Information Through Media Releases
- Key Pieces of the Media Release
- Communicating Online
- Blogging Tips and Tricks
- Connecting Through Social Media
- The Importance of Social Media
Content Creation for Effective Communication
The unit 4 covers the following topics:
- Using Stories to Communicate
- Polishers and Time Savers
- Enhancing Your Results
- Taking Your Communication Pulse
- Focusing on the Research
- SWOT Analysis
- Maintaining Your Message in Crisis
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.