Discover how simple is to make your people be more committed using just a few words! The reliable experience of the professionals with whom we’ve worked on this communication online course proved that managers are by definition people persons and they firstly identify with the people they lead.
Using the trigger words that put your people in motion will help you get the results you want, easier and faster. Within this online course you will find out what are precisely these trigger words and how to use them.
As a manager you have to use your social skills not only with your subordinates but also with other people. So in this course you will also discover how to effectively communicate with your superiors and business partners, being more confident and persuasive.
That’s why we’ve gathered only certified knowledge and endorsed techniques based on years of valuable experience in working with people and we share it with you through this online course.
Besides the secrets of an effective communication with your people, superiors and business partners, in this online course you will also discover revealing ways of getting the most out of a negotiation.
You will find out how to write with impact and how to get rid of the fear of speaking in public. You will also discover the little known ways of making others looking for your company and sharing their secrets.
What separates an excellent manager from the others is the ability to recognize an opportunity and decide quickly to grasp it.
Enroll now and take full advantage of the Communication Skills for Managers Course that helps you discover in less than 12 weeks what you could struggle to find in 20 years of experience.
You will know how to:
- Use the magic words that will open the communication path with each member of your team
- Give and receive an effective feedback and use the 360 degree feedback when it’s appropriate
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using only a few words but the most effective ones
- Be more convincing when you talk on the phone
- Get rid of the fear of speaking in public and make your speech more persuasive
- Write an effective business letter that sells using the 3A technique
- Make your team work knowing what to emphasize and what to avoid
- Deal with each of the 5 phases in the life of your team in order to get the best results
- Have the most effective team meetings
- Use the right negotiation style adapted to each situation you deal with
- Use the 9 most effective negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of a negotiation
- Use with diplomacy the right words in the most difficult and delicate situations
- Turn the ordinary answers to greetings into memorable replies
- Choose the most favorable position when you communicate at a table
- Apply 6 valuable tips that can help you increase your prestige through an image that inspires trust
…and so much more
What do I get from this Business Communication course?
- 126 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 16 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 10 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 23 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - The 9 Biggest Secrets for Mastering Verbal Communication
1.1. The 5 essential rules for an efficient communication
1.2. The secret that can turn us into the best conversation partners
1.3. The foundation of a memorable conversation - The Common Ground
1.4. How we can easily cope with disagreements
1.5. The golden reply that helps us defuse any quarrel
1.6. How we can be more persuasive on the phone
1.7. Quick guide to easily make small talk in any circumstance
1.8. How to get rid of the fear of speaking in public
1.9. The magical ingredients of the persuasive speech
Module 2 - How to Write Better in Order to Fulfill Your Goals Every Time
2.1. When we need written communication in business
2.2. What we must know about the written communication that produces results
2.3. The main documents we use in written communication within the company
2.4. How to write business letters that sell using the 3A technique
2.5. The perfect lines for a business letter easy to conceive
2.6. How to know better our business partners by interpreting their handwriting
2.7. What secrets can reveal our business partners’ signature
Module 3 - How to Build a Strong Team Communication
3.1. How do you know if you are a member of a simple group or a team?
3.2. The 5 key ingredients of a successful team
3.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
3.4. The phases in the life of a team and in what phase we can get the best results
3.5. The large corporations’ method to have the most effective team meetings
3.6. How to communicate with the “Omniscient” Linda, “Prize” Lisa and the rest of the team
3.7. How to use feedback to achieve involvement and the 360 degree feedback to progress
Module 4 - Mastering the Secrets of Negotiation Like a Pro
4.1. When it is worth to negotiate
4.2. The 6 essential rules of a successful negotiation
4.3. What is your negotiation style and in which situations it is best to use it
4.4. The key stages of negotiation. How to be always prepared
4.5. How to earn the trust and respect of our negotiation partners
4.6. The essential communication skills of a negotiator
4.7. The most effective 9 negotiation techniques I have successfully used in practice
4.8. How to negotiate like a pro using the Superior Authority Technique
4.9. How to get the approval for a higher price using the Diversion Technique
Module 5 - Advanced Communication for the Most Successful People
5.1. The most Powerful Words for advanced communicators
5.2. What are the Socratic questions and how do they help us for a deep insight communication?
5.3. Why the Infested Words make our life a nightmare and how we can quickly get rid of them
5.4. How to respond to greetings in order to have perfect relationships
5.5. How to choose the best position when we communicate at a table/desk
5.6. 6 powerful methods to increase and communicate our prestige and professional value
- high-end qualitycourses in a premium business magazine format with engaging and captivating content.
- instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts, that you can put into practice straightaway.
- clear and concise language easy to understand no matter the complexity of the topic.
- real life case studies with role playing for smoothly putting into practice everything you learn.
- captivating infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly.
- relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- stress-free assessment methods - you can reattempt the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- certification - instant download your graduation certificate as pdf or get the official printed version.
- accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll in.
- user friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Communication Skills for Managers Course is perfect for:
Professionals from all the levels of management
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
People interested in working in a management role
Anyone who has a leading position that involves working with people and negotiating
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Communication Skills for Managers Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Business Operations Manager
Executive Manager/General Manager
Business Development Manager
Office Administrator & Office Manager
Business Operations Manager
Business Owner &Entrepreneur
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.