- Communicate more effectively with your boss and co- workers.
- Build stronger working relationships with co- workers up and down the ladder.
- Feel at ease in any business setting: meetings, client lunches and social functions.
- Deal with difficult co -workers and tough situations calmly and confidently.
- Keep your attitude positive and your motivation high.
- Communicate assertively and confidently, without coming off as overly aggressive.
- Work more effectively with co -workers or bosses who’ve been difficult in the past.
- Master “the new business etiquette” and feel at ease in all workplace situations.
- Make a dynamic first impression with everyone you meet.
- Double the amount of information you receive by using active listening skills.
- Improve work relationships by building rapport with co -workers up and down the ladder.
- Use the power of your voice to convey an authoritative image.
- Earn the reputation of an effective communicator who’s a highly valuable asset to the organization.
- Keep yourself motivated – every day.
Day 1 – Introduction.
- The nature of Communications
Interpretation and use of information.
Day 2 - Barriers to effective communications
- Overcoming barriers to communication.
- The main categories of communication.
- Analyzing different types of communication.
- Presentation Techniques.
Day 3 - Managing Effective Meetings:
- Agenda preparation.
- Taking minutes.
- Gaining participation and contribution of members:
Involving the team.
Achieving the Objectives of the meeting.
Day 4 - Negotiation Techniques, Strategies and Tactics.
- Influencing Techniques, Different approaches.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Stress and Its effect on Interpersonal skills.
- The Change Environment and Its effect on Interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitudes.
Day 5 - Relationships with superiors, peers and subordinates.
- Group dynamics.
- Effective Teamwork.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.