London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquire
Module 1 – Introduction.
- The nature of Communications - Creation, Transmission and Interpretation of information.
Module 2 - Barriers to effective communications
- Overcoming barriers to communication.
- The main categories of communication.
- Analyzing different types of communication.
- Presentation Techniques.
Module 3 - Managing Effective Meetings:
- Agenda preparation
- Taking minutes
- Gaining participation and contribution of members:
- Involving the team
- Action Planning
- Achieving the Objectives of the meeting
Module 4 - Negotiation Techniques, Strategies and Tactics.
- Influencing techniques - different approaches
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stress and its effect on Interpersonal skills
- The Change Environment and its effect on Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitudes
Module 5 - Relationships with superiors, peers and subordinates.
- Group dynamics.
- Effective Teamwork.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.