Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and Communicate Effectively with Others will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling Communicate Effectively with Others has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Communicate Effectively with Others is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Communicate Effectively with Others is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The Communicate Effectively with Others is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Communicate Effectively with Others to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
- Unlock the door, Find What You Get in This Course
- Three things to Do to Get the Most from This Course
- Learn Why Should You Care about Communication Skills
- Fascinating Technique to Overcome Fear While Talking
- Power of positive and how to communicate negative message
- What Do You Tell Yourself – Internal Communication
Section 2 - 8 Techniques to Improve Your Results Now
- Improvement Techniques 1 and 2 – Clarity and Correctness
- Improvement Technique 3 – Be Courteous and Earn Respect
- Improvement Technique 5 – Build Confidence in Listeners – Concreteness
- Improvement Technique 6 – Keep Listener’s Attention – Make Message Concise
- Improvement Technique 7 – Considerate – Build Relationships This Way
- Improvement Technique 8 – Be Coherent Logical and Consistent
- Improvement Technique 9 – Ask a Powerful Question – What Do You Want the Other Person to Do
- Improvement Technique 10 – Prepare Mind of Listeners and Achieve Results – Learn Through This Story
Section 3 - Here Is How to Develop Your Listening Skills
- World’s Best Communicators Are Best Listeners – 1 Trick
- 5 Levels of Listening – Start Becoming an Empathic Listener
- Listening Is Key – Practical Tips To Effective Listening
Section 4 - Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
- Critical Aspects of Effective Communication and 5 Habits to Develop Verbal Communication
- Is Body Language Important
- Master These 2 Aspects – How Do You Say Something and Body Language
- Wonder What Is a Gesture – 5 Benefits of Using Gestures
- Body Language Improvement – 4 Techniques
- 7 Tricks to Use Your Hand Gestures
- 3 Types of Eye Contacts and Secret to Impress Listeners
- What to Avoid When Making a Presentation
- 6 Practical Ideas to Improve Results after Communication
- Here Are Next 4 Practical Ideas to Develop Your Communication Skills
- Watch 3 Techniques to Improve Communication Skills
- Conclusion to Your Communication Skills Course
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students/professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.