This Domestic Plumbing and Heating Installer Online Course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points available without any further studies.
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer.
This premium online course titled Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 25 hours.
With this Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course
- Learning materials of our Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course content for a full year
- Complete the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course
This masterclass Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer :
Module 1: Principles of Effective Plumbing Systems
- Water supply goals
- Liquid waste disposal goals
- Plumbing Goals
Module 2: Plumbing System
- Know Your Plumbing System
- Supply systems
- Drainage systems
- Water system jargon buster
- The Domestic Plumbing System (US Standard)
- The supply side: Water comes in
- Drain, waste, and vent: Water goes out
- The main stack
- Septic systems: Don’t mess with them!
Module 3: Know the Basic Components
- Supply Tubes
- Supply Fittings
- Drain and Vent Fittings
Module 4: UK Standards for Plumbing
- What you need to do
- What is an approved plumber?
- What happens next?
- Water Supply Regulations
- General Requirements
Module 5: Plumbing Tools
- Pipe cutters
- Telescopic tube cutter
- Adjustable spanner
- Adjustable pipe wrench
- Slip joint pliers
- Mole grips
- Blowlamp and gas
- Pipe bender
- Junior hack saw
- Spirit levels (large, medium and small)
- Allen keys
- Pipe deburred
- Drain rods and accessories
- Soldering pad
- Radiator key
- Radiator spanner
- Sabre saw
- Long-nosed pliers
- Magnetic level
- Gas meter box key
- Stubby screwdriver
- Long Philips head screwdriver
- Tape measure
- Knee pads
- Stop cock key
- Stanley knife
- Claw hammer
- Open-ended spanner set
- File set
- Pressure tester
- Inspection camera
- Cordless combi drill
- Circular saw
- SDS drill
- Pipe freezer spray
- Angle grinder
- Immersion heater spanner
- Basin spanner
Module 6: Domestic Cold Water System
- Cold Water System Components
- Types of Cold Water System
- The direct system of cold water
- Pipe sizes for the direct system
- Advantages and disadvantages of the direct system
- The indirect system of cold water supply
- Pipe sizes for the indirect system
- Cold water systems in larger dwellings and high-rise properties
- Cold water systems in multi-storey buildings
- Direct boosting systems
- Direct boosting to a drinking water header and duplicate storage cisterns
- Indirect boosting to a storage cistern
- Indirect boosting with a pressure vessel
- The system layout features of cold water systems fed from private water supplies
- Pumped supply with pressure control
- Pumped supply with level control
Module 7: Central Heating Systems
- The Boiler
- The boiler size
- Type of fuel
- SAP rating
- Types of boiler
- Other components of the central heating system
- Fitting the components together to make Central Heating Systems
- Open vented system layout
- Sealed central heating system layout
- Sealed system using a combination boiler
Module 8: Hot Water System
- The types of hot water supply systems used in dwellings
- Domestic hot water system installation
- Choosing the right hot water system
- Centralised systems
- Open vented hot water storage systems
- Direct open vented hot water storage systems
- Indirect open vented hot water storage system
- Factors affecting hot water type selection
- Key point
- Gas-fired instantaneous multi-point hot water heaters
- Gas or oil fired combination boilers
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Certification CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
The Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Commercial Plumbing and Heating Installer course
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.