Add to basket or enquire
**3 Courses Bundle - Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Commercial Law 2021 from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Commercial Law 2021 will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Commercial Law 2021. You’ll also gain the skills of Commercial Law 2021 to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
This Commercial Law 2021 Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Commercial Law 2021
- Course 2: Project and Operation Management
- Course 3: Complete Customer Service and Communication Skills
You’ll be connected with the community of Commercial Law 2021 professionals and gain first-hand experience of Commercial Law 2021 problem-solving. The Commercial Law 2021 is self-paced. You can complete your course and submit the written assignment in your suitable schedule.
This Commercial Law 2021 will provide you with the latest information and updates of Commercial Law 2021. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Commercial Law 2021, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Commercial Law 2021 for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Commercial Law 2021 is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Commercial Law 2021, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Commercial Law 2021 any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Commercial Law 2021, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Commercial Law 2021 today and start learning.
Why buy this Commercial Law 2021?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
**Commercial Law 2021**
Module 01: Introduction of Commercial law
- Commercial Law of the UK
- Some Common Commercial Law Legal Issues
- Why Is Commercial Law Important?
- The UK Legal System
- How Are Laws Made?
- The Difference between Corporate and Commercial Law
Module 02: Business Organisations
- Unincorporated & Incorporated Business Organisations
- Sole Trader
- Members of an LLP
- Rights and Duties of Members
- The Registered Company
- Changes in Company Form
- Holding and Subsidiary Companies
- Distinctions between Partnerships and Companies
Module 03: International Trade: the Theory, the Institutions, and the Law
- Regulatory Organisations for International Trade
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Department for International Trade
- The World Trade Organisation
- The International Chamber of Commerce
- Providers of International Credit Reports
- Laws on International Trade
- Principles of the World Trade Organisation
- Trade Disputes
- Important Legislations Related to International Trade
Module 04: Sales of Goods Law
- Introduction to Sales of Goods Law
- The Traditional Legislative Style for UK Legislation
- A Diachronic Analysis of Sale of Goods Legislation
- The Sale of Goods Act 1893
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979
- The Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Module 05: Consumer Law and Protection
- Sale of Goods Act 1979 and Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
- Terms Implied into Contracts
- Passing of Property in Goods
- Sale of Goods by Non-Owner
- Duties of the Parties of Contract
- Duties of Seller
- Date and Time of Delivery
- Quantity of Goods: SOGA, s 30
- Quality of Goods
- Delivery by Instalments: SOGA s 31
- Duties of Buyer
- The Seller’s Remedies
- The Buyer’s Remedies
- Hire Purchase Contracts
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987
Module 06: E-Commerce Law
- Nature, Substance and Formation of E-Commerce
- When Are E-Contracts Normally Made?
- Applicable/Governing Law
- Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002/Directive 2000/31/EC
- Performance of E-Commerce
- Right of Cancellation
- Performance of a Distance Selling Transaction
Module 07: Competition Law
- Theoretical Foundations of Competition Law
- History of Competition Law
- Economics and Competition Law
- EU and UK Regulatory Regimes in the Area of Competition Law
- Subject Matter
- The EU Legal Order & Treaty Provisions
- Practical Aspects of EC/UK Competition Law
- Article 81
- Chapter I Prohibition
- Article 82
- Chapter II Prohibition
After studying the course materials of the Commercial Law 2021 there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Commercial Law 2021 does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Commercial Law 2021 was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Commercial Law 2021 is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.