Add to basket or enquire
Sign up for this Commercial Awareness course, and get free access to the CPD accredited Risk Management Training course from Global Edulink.
Transferable skills and personal behaviours are just as integral to the smooth functioning of an organisation as are an individual’s specialist and technical skills. Employers no longer focus on one without the other. As much as expert skills and knowledge are significant to carrying out the role and responsibilities pertaining to everyday tasks, workplace behavior and soft skills can no longer be ignored. A right combination of the two will help you carry out your duties related to the workplace effectively.
People who have gained skills in commercial awareness will understand what makes an organisation successful and what needs to be done in order to be profitable. Learn to manage your emotions without it getting the better of you, become a master at time coordination, learn how to deal with colleagues and other pressures that accompany any job role and how to face daily situations that can sometimes be challenging. All this will benefit your personal development.
In this programme, you will learn about commercial awareness and how it can make a big difference in your career, you will be able to make sensible and well thought out decisions. You will gain an in-depth understanding of transferable skills and personal behaviours and why gaining them makes you a desirable candidate to leading organisations and potential employers. It will help you contribute to the overall success of an organisation.
Pearson Education is a British-owned education publishing and assessment service to schools and corporations, as well for students directly. The company is with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. They provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. They are committed to helping equip learners with the skills they need to enhance their employability prospects and to succeed in the changing world of work.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 30 CPD hours at the completion of your Commercial Awareness course
Business and Customer Awareness
This is a key employability skill in the market today. It is attributed as being essential by employers in your ability to understand what makes organisations successful.
Competitive and Market Analysis
This is all about finding ways to flag your competitor. This is an important step in business development. You will learn to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of competitors.
How to be Customer Driven
How do you build a customer-driven organisation? By keeping your customers happy, building experiences that are satisfying and understanding that customer agenda is essential to the success of an organisation.
[Module 01] Business and Customer Awareness
- An understanding of the business related to its market or sector
- What your unique skills are that the organisation needs to meet its goals
- You will demonstrate your understanding of how organisations are structured
- Business and Customer Awareness – Video & Quiz
[Module 02] Competitive and Market Analysis
- Learn to study the market trend
- Understand the strategy of your current and potential competitors
- Develop a strategy for your own organisational growth
- Learn to anticipate upcoming opportunities
- Competitive and Market Analysis – Video & Quiz
[Module 03] How to be Customer Driven
- Learn to foster positive customer experience in the customer journey
- Learn to acquire and retain customers
- Have a customer-driven value
- How to be Customer Driven – Video & Quiz
** Free Risk Management Professional + FREE e-certificate **
1. Introduction to Risk Management Professional
2. Risk Management Concepts
3. Risk Management Environment
4. Project Definition
5. Risk Management Planning
6. Risk Identification
7. Qualitative Risk Analysis
8. Quantitative Risk Analysis
9. Risk Response Planning
10. Risk Monitoring and Controlling
Method of Assessment:
In order to complete Pearson Workplace Behaviour – Commercial Awareness, learners will have to submit an assignment that comprises of 2 worksheets. The assignment will demonstrate your familiarity with this particular soft skill, and will test your ability to apply it within a workplace environment. The assignment will reflect your own work on when you have applied commercial awareness or demonstrated this behaviour.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded a Certificate of “Workplace Behaviour - Commercial Awareness” endorsed by Pearson. It will make you valuable, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson is a world-renowned and popular awarding body that directly delivers Pearson Learning Hub courses to learners all across the world. It is also the largest awarding organisation in the United Kingdom and has over 3 million students studying worldwide. It is a qualification brand that demonstrates academic excellence. Pearson soft skills and behaviours courses offer diverse skills that are important to an individual’s growth and development. These skills are highly valued by enterprises and organisations, as they are an important skill-set to achieve higher-level education and career progression. Gaining a Pearson endorsed certificate will set you up on the right path to growth and success.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Managers
- Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals
- Individuals interested in the sales and marketing field
- Learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic knowledge of English Language, Maths and ICT.
- A sound educational background is an advantage.
Once you qualify in the Certificate in Pearson Workplace Behaviour - Commercial Awareness, you will gain an accredited qualification that will demonstrate your skills in workplace behaviour and soft skills that are highly regarded by employers.
- Business Professionals
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.