Powercall Global Training
Add to basket or enquire
The primary objective of our cold calling training courses is to ensure you walk away a better, more confident telemarketing professional.
There is much more to telemarketing than following a script – which, although an important part of the process, has nowhere near the same level of impact on your success as a telemarketer as other factors do. This course focuses on improving the whole range of your telemarketing skillset, helping you to identify and, ultimately, close more leads.
This interactive course is delivered over Skype, and is perfect for those wanting to learn and acquire new skills while working from the safety of their own home. It is delivered by a highly experienced senior trainer who can answer all of your questions.
The course is split into three distinct parts to mirror each stage of the telemarketing process:
- Before the call
- During the call
- After the call
Before the call
The first stage of the course focuses on the preparation in advance of a call. It should come as no surprise that correctly preparing for a call significantly increases your chance of success, and we dive into the fundamentals here, including:
- Mental attitude: Cultivating a calm mind and positive attitude, dealing with any personal obstacles
- Script preparation: Take your script writing up a few gears by learning what really makes a powerful and captivating script. Then put this into practice through the creation of your own script, and role playing. This part of the course includes one on one coaching on the essentials of script delivery: pace, tone, intonation, and pitch.
- Objection handling: Understand why leads may object to begin with, and how to manage an objection in order to overcome obstacles.
During the call
The middle part of the course looks at everything required to conduct the perfect sales call, including:
- Getting past the gatekeeper
- Handling prospects: Powerful questioning techniques, welcoming questions back, tailoring answers, identifying pain points, using assumptive closing
After the call
The final part of the course looks at an oft-neglected stage; what to do after the call finishes. This includes training on:
- Following up
- Measuring and targeting
- Motivation and nurturing leads
This online course is supported by a month of free coaching where attendees can contact the trainer for further guidance via email, telephone and/or Skype as preferred.
Who is this course for?
This online interactive virtual training course is perfect for everyone from experienced sales professionals looking to “top-up” on their existing skillset, to beginners looking to gain a head start in the industry. Perfect for those waiting to learn while remote working as it can be scheduled at a time to suit you!
This course is available to everyone, regardless of background and qualifications. There are no requirements other than that delegates must be proficient in English.
This course is useful for the following careers:
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.