Get a smart appreciation of apply COBIT 5 to specific enterprise points, ache factors, trigger events and danger eventualities throughout the group. Uncover methods to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and efficiently use it for shopper initiatives. Attendees will stroll away with an appreciation of efficiently use COBIT 5 for varied organizational eventualities. The course is supported by wise exercise routines and fascinating case-based eventualities. Candidates study to use the COBIT 5 continual enchancment lifecycle technique to cope with requirements and arrange and maintain a sustainable technique to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
About COBIT 5
COBIT 5 presents the following technology of ISACA’s steering on the enterprise governance and administration of IT. It builds on better than 15 years of wise utilization and software program of COBIT by many enterprises and clients from business, IT, risk, security and assurance communities. At current, better than ever, information and associated technologies need to be ruled, managed and operated in a holistic methodology—with a single, built-in course of mannequin that gives end-to-end protection of the roles, duties and practices required.
COBIT 5 presents an entire framework that assists enterprises in reaching their goals for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps enterprises create optimum value from IT by sustaining a stability between realizing benefits and optimizing danger ranges and useful resource use. COBIT 5 permits IT to be ruled and managed in a holistic methodology on your full enterprise, taking in each the entire end-to-end business and IT purposeful areas of accountability, whereas contemplating the IT-related pursuits of inside and exterior stakeholders. COBIT 5 is generic, and is helpful for enterprises of all sizes; whether or not or not industrial, not-for-profit or throughout the public sector.
- analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success elements
- determine and assess current course of functionality
- scope and plan enhancements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Profitable Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Examination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Quite a lot of IT Auditors, IT Managers, IT High quality Professionals, IT Leadership,
- IT Developers, Process Practitioners and Managers in IT service providing companies, Business Managers
- The COBIT 5 Implementation examination paper consists of three booklets: the scenario booklet, query booklet and the answer (sheet) booklet. In total, there are four questions, each testing one syllabus area, in numerous codecs (multiple choice, multiple response, matching responses and evaluating statements).
- The move mark for the Implementation examination is 50%. Every of the four questions incorporates 20 question lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a complete of 80 marks. Every of the four questions shall be sub-divided into parts. Every of those ‘part-questions’ will set up the portion of the 20 marks allotted to it.
- The examination is 150 minutes in interval.
- You would possibly reference their copy of the Implementation Information during the examination.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.