The Assessor course offers strategies to assist information implementation actions and is supported by a number of case research. You’ll learn to carry out a course of evaluation and how one can analyze the outcomes to supply a transparentdetermination of course of functionality. Additionally, you will find out how these outcomes can be utilized for course of enchancment, measuring the achievement of present or projected business objectives, benchmarking, constant reporting andorganizational compliance finally driving worth to the enterprise.
- Easy methods to carry out a course of functionality evaluation utilizing the Assessor Information: utilizing COBIT 5.
- Easy methods to apply the Course of Evaluation Mannequin (the PAM) in performing a course of functionality evaluation. Particularly:
- To make use of the Course of Reference Mannequin, specifically to have the ability to use the 37 processes outlined within the PRM.
- To use and analyse the measurement mannequin in assessing course of functionality ranges.
- To use and analyse the aptitude dimension utilizing generic standards outlined within the PAM.
- Easy methods to determine and assess the roles and tasks within the course of functionality evaluation course of.
- Easy methods to carry out and assess the 7 steps outlined within the Assessor Information. Particularly:
- Initiate a course of evaluation
- Scope an assessment, utilizing the instruments offered and the PAM for the collection of the suitable processes
- Plan & Brief the groups
- Gather & Validate the data
- Do a process attribute ranking
- Report the findings of the evaluation.
- Tips on how to use the self-assessment guide.
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Examination
- Successful completion of the COBIT 5 Assessor Course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- A variety of IT Auditors, IT Managers, IT Quality Professionals, IT Leadership,
- IT Developers, Process Practitioners and Managers in IT service providing corporations, Enterprise Managers
- Objective testingeight questions per paper with 10 marks available per question40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%2 ½ hours periodOpen guide (‘COBIT 5 Assessor Guide: Utilizing COBIT 5’ and ‘COBIT Course of Assessment Model (PAM):Using COBIT 5’ books only).
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.