Digital Skills Authority
Add to basket or enquire
Get a powerful industry-recognised E-Commerce Web Merchandiser certification from a leading authority on E-Commerce. Get high-impacting learning to maximise online sales, through both visual presentation, on-site marketing and cross-selling know-how, as delivered to leading retailers and brands such as John Lewis, House of Fraser, Three, Schneider Electric, Dune, L'Oréal and more.
Understand your audience
- Gain a clear understanding of your target audiences
- Understand their psychology and how to engage them on your product pages
Web Content that Sells
- Learn how to avoid the '7 Deadly Web Content Sins'
- Get our 12 Keys to Content Success
- Learn how to write and present text effectively on your product pages
- Find out what media to use to present your products
- Gain valuable key selling phrases for your product pages
- A look at cutting edge technologies for content
- Understand how to enable viral marketing and advocacy on your product pages
Writing for the Web
- Get key selling phrases for your products
- Learn how to grab your readers attention in a few seconds
- Learn how to search engine optimise your online product information
- Understand how to balance the customer experience with search engine optimisation
- Learn how to optimise your text so that it readable on the Internet
Web Merchandising for Maximum Sales
- Gain valuable insights into selling and psychology
- Learn to categorise your products for optimal impact
- Learn how to merchandise products effectively for optimum sales
- Understand how to cross-sell effectively
- Discover intelligent tools to enhance online merchandising
- Know what and how to implement social and search merchandising
- Packed with case studies and practical hands-on workshops
The 6-week interactive e-learning course includes access to powerful online lessons quizzes and workshops, as well as 3 official downloadable e-learning course books and exercise pack, and the practical online case study certification exam.
Who is this course for?
Online Selling teams - Web Merchandisers, Visual Merchandisers, E-Commerce Store Assistants, Retail Store Assistants adding e-commerce skills
Professionals must have fundamental skills as an internet user and e-commerce buyer. A flare for visual design and selling is considerably helpful but can be learned. Professionals need a personal or laptop computer with updated browsers and some A4 paper and pens for some of the workshops. Exams for this program are online with practical assessments - a reliable internet is required in order to take the online exam.
For maximum learning & retention experience, we drip-feed lessons on the first run-through. On completion of all lessons in order, you can access any lesson at your leisure during the 6-week course period. ID required.
Online Visual Merchandiser
E-Commerce / Retail Assistant
Online Merchandising Executive
Salaries usually range between £25K - £45K depending on experience
Employers such as John Lewis, Schneider Electric, Dune, House of Fraser, Three send their staff on the COB Certified Series of certifications programs.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.