Digital Skills Authority
Add to basket or enquire
Get access to the latest edition of worlds leading online e-commerce business course. Follow the e-learning version of this globally recognised practical e-commerce certification program, and study for the industry qualification COB Certified E-Commerce Manager from Digital Skills Authority's - The Certificate in Online Business (COB) suite of business certifications. Master International E-Commerce Planning & Management, Content Strategy & Customer Experience, Web Merchandising for Maximum Sales, and Gain a Powerful Introduction to Digital Marketing & Advertising.
- 90-day course with around 25-hours of high-impacting interactive online lessons and workshops (compatible with Tablets, Windows & Mac PCs)
- Downloadable E-Learning Versions of the Six Official COB Certified E-Commerce Manager Course Books
- Includes the Digital Skills Authority Exam administrative fees*
*Excludes exam Invigilation fees. Face-to-face Exam Invigilation bookable at ‘Authorised Testing Centres’ around the globe.
***NEW*** Virtual (Remote Exam Invigilation) - Take your exam live from the comfort of your home or office. Additional fees apply.
This valuable sales and customer-focused international e-commerce business course will help you plan and implement a powerful online store and sell your products and services effectively.
Take a look at the benefits!
There are a number of practical benefits to following our non-technical e-commerce management program. Here are some of them:-
- Learn how to engage your customers to subscribe, buy and interact
- Gain valuable tips to increase your sales and reduce costs
- Understand and learn how to avoid the common pitfalls
- Discover new technologies and tactics for e-commerce
- Learn how to attract customers to your store
- Complete high-impacting practical exercises
- Study to become a COB Certified E-Commerce Manager
Note: Exam fees not included
COB Certified E-Commerce Manager
Your course will give you the following learning:-
Discover how a profitable store should be implemented or improved for your business!
Your downloadable book 'E-Commerce Planning and Implementing a Profitable Store' and online lessons, will deliver the following powerful learning:-
- What is E-Commerce?
- E-Commerce advantages and disadvantages
- Why do customers buy online?
- Online store considerations and choosing the right storefront solution
- Developing requirements for stock, tax, shipping and accounting
- Secure online payments - requirements pitfalls and benefits
- Introduction to web merchandising and the art of online selling
- Introduction to e-commerce law
Content Strategy and Customer Experience
Engage your customers to buy, subscribe and interact!
Your downloadable e-book 'Content Strategy & Customer Experience Workbook', and online lessons give you access to the following essential learning:-
- Learn how to plan, prepare and publish engaging, marketable, valuable and accessible web site content, that will attract and retain users and customers.
- Understand, target and engage your audiences effectively
- Learn how to powerfully present your ideas, information and other content online to maximise sales
- Learn optimal web writing and search engine optimisation techniques
Discover powerful techniques to merchandise your products and services to maximise sales, with the powerful online lessons and downloadable e-book 'Web Merchandising for Maximum Sales'.
Learn how to market your online store, products and services effectively to your target audience, in an engaging way.
Your downloadable e-books 'Email Marketing Best-Practice Guide' and 'Introduction to Digital Marketing & Advertising', and online lessons will give you the following essential learning:-
- Learn how to develop your marketing plan
- Find out what traditional marketing and digital marketing channels will work best for your organisation
- The art of effective messaging
- Introduction to digital advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Banner and video advertising
- Viral and affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Introduction to social media marketing and online PR
Included with your course access are online quizzes, hands-on exercises, revision practice questions, and useful time and cost-saving templates.
How long will the course take?
The length of time it takes to complete the course, depends on each individual, however on the first run through, the course modules are drip-fed on timed intervals and learners cannot skip lessons. Students normally run through the course a few times and restrictions on individual lesson access is removed once a learner has completed all modules once.The modules, exercises and books take around 25 hours to complete, with an expected total of 35 hours of study in addition to time on essential workshops. Students normally refer to the lessons and workshops a number of times during the 90-day access whilst working on their own e-commerce business project(s)
"I've been able to begin restructuring things on this end. I found the course so beneficial...Everything I learned the E-Commerce Management Course was current and appropriate to my day-to-day work. The course challenged me to think outside my normal thought process and apply what I had learned to other businesses outside of my expertise.", Melanie Newell - then Assistant Manager - EBay Outlet Store, House of Fraser
"Overall I found the COB Certified E-Commerce Manager Program to be very useful to me and the two other members of my team who attended with me..."Jacqueline Harper - then Director Online at Three (Hutchison 3G)
"The course was practical and relevant, and I have already started putting lessons learned into action in my business. The course was not only helpful but really interesting and fun. I would urge any business owners who are formulating an e-commerce strategy to attend.",Amanda Waterstone, Business Owner
Who is this course for?
The COB Certified E-Commerce Program is suitable for anyone involved in managing the implementation or the sales of an online store. This course is ideal for the following people:
- E-Commerce Directors and Managers
- Heads of Online
- Web Merchandisers and Store Managers
- Business Owners
Well-known organisations get their staff COB Certified! Here are a sample:
House of Fraser, L'Oreal Procter & Gamble, Three (Hutchison 3G UK), Croatia Airlines, Historic Scotland, Schneider Electric Europe & China, South African Post Office, Saudi Stock Exchange, Ernst & Young, Royal Canin (A Mars company), Ministry of Education Oman, The Dune Group, AXA, Delta Airlines, AMG Group (Rossignol, Asolo, Litchfield...), Loughborough University Staff, Huawei
E-Commerce Manager - Salaries range from £40-50K
E-Commerce Director / Director Online Trading*
Director of Online*
E-Commerce Business Owner / Retail Store Owner or Manager
E-Commerce Project Manager
E-Commerce Business Analyst
*Directors at leading organisations around the globe and this program credits toward the E-Commerce Leader certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.