Digital Skills Authority
Add to basket or enquire
Get instant access to the online version of this powerful international content strategy and audience engagement certification program from the Digital Skills Authority. Adapted from established classroom training attended by organisations such as Warner Music, Skype, Schneider Electric, Mars John Lewis, House of Fraser, Three, L'Oréal and more, this high-quality 4-week interactive content strategy program delivers expert insights and powerful hands-on workshops.
- 4-weeks access to high-impacting interactive online lessons and workshops (compatible with Tablets, Windows & Mac PCs)
- Downloadable versions of two powerful course workbooks
- Online COB Exam and Certification Administration Costs
There are a number of practical benefits to following the e-learning edition of our content strategy and audience engagement program. Here are some of them:-
- Learn how to engage your customers to buy, subscribe and interact
- Gain valuable tips to captivate your audience and optimise user experience
- Discover how to write search engine optimised content
- Get helpful exam practice exercises and tips and online exam
Complete fun high-impacting practical exercises
- Study to become a COB Certified Content Strategist
Understand Your Audience!
Learn How to Engage your customers to buy, subscribe and interact!
Gain a clear understanding of your target audiences
- Learn how to create engaging customer journeys for your customers
- Understand their psychology and how to engage them on your web site
- Learn how to target your audiences and become closer to them
Web Content that Sells
- Learn the '7 Deadly Web Content Sins' to avoid
- Get our 12 Keys to Content Success
- Learn how to write and present text effectively on the Internet
- Learn how to use your web site to build trust
- Find out what media to use to present your ideas
- Gain valuable key selling phrases for your web site
The Power of User-Generated Content
- Find out if user-generated content will enhance your web site offering
- Understand the associated risks
- Come away with the right options for your projects or organisations
Who is this course for?
- Content publishers, creators and strategists
- Marketers, portal and intranet managers
- Webmasters and web designer
"The content strategy course was incredibly useful. The course and trainer have made
me even more enthusiastic about my role", Mhairi McKenzie, E-Commerce Co-ordinator, The Dune Group
"I highly recommend the content strategy course. It was very interesting and
informative. The hands-on exercises were particularly useful.", Emma Bishop,
then Product Manager, Skype
"The content strategy course was flexible to cater to the individuals needs of
each attending. The trainer was very engaging and personable", Alex Burford,
Content Manager, Warner Music Group
"The content strategy course was a really great day and there were lots of great tips and ideas to take away... it gave me a wealth of ideas for future projects. ", Chloe Grant, then Brand Manager, Chapman Entertainment
"Very insightful. We have now started implementing those ideas in our web site " - Femi Ojemuyiwa, then IT Web Manager Maidstone Borough Council
Professionals need a personal or laptop computer with updated browsers and some A4 paper and pens for some of the workshops. Exams for this program are online with practical assessments - a reliable internet is required in order to take the online exam.
For maximum learning & retention experience, we drip-feed lessons on the first run-through. On completion of all lessons in order, you can access any lesson at your leisure during the 6-week course period. ID required.
Whether you are self-employed writer, blogger, web designer or marketeer, or you work for an organisation planning, preparing and publishing content, this high-value practical industry course developed by practitioners, will increase your productivity and impact, as well as enhance your career with a respected professional qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.