Brighton School of Business and Management
These qualifications are designed for Directors and Senior Managers who have the authority across organisational and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. The qualifications require Directors and Senior Managers to build on their skills in strategic direction and leadership and to focus on the requirements of inter-organisational strategy.
You can study at the Award, Certificate or Diploma level . You must complete the Level 8 Certificate with us before you can move onto the Diploma.
The course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the leading industry accreditation authority offering online strategic management courses.
CMI is the only organisation that offers Level 8 (equivalent to a doctorate).
There are no examinations for this course, however you have to pass one assignment per unit. A draft assignment may be submitted to your Tutor for grading to allow room for any improvements.
The Certificate consists of 2 units and has a transferable value of a minimum of 20 credits.
- Personal Development as a Strategic Leader
- Collective Strategy Development
Upon registration, Students are allocated a UK-based Tutor to provide support and assistance throughout the course and completion of assignments.
Who is this course for?
You must be currently working at, or have recent experience of, a senior-executive / senior-specialist / director level position, for a minimum of 3 years
- provide a minimum of 2 items of checkable evidence of operating in that role – such as a link to a page on the organisation’s website showing your position, a signed statement from the most senior leader in that organisation, a link to your LinkedIn profile page
- hold a relevant UK Level 7 qualification, or a recognised equivalent - and provide a copy of the original award document
- take part in a scheduled telephone or webcam interview to:
- discuss your current role and experience.
- discuss and clarify the depth and amount of studying required, and the nature of the assignments and assessment requirements
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 8 Award to Level 8 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to higher education or other professional qualifications
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.