Add to basket or enquire
The Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). It is a globally recognised certification that will provide you with the skills and behaviours to drive core business activities, develop your professionalism in delivering impact and build on the skills and knowledge required to become a successful strategic leader.
Upon successful completion of the CMI Level 7 in Strategic Management & Leadership Practice, students are awarded Foundation Chartered Manager status.
The CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice course includes the following units. Learners need to select one unit to a minimum total qualification time (made up of total unit time (TUT)) of 70 hours.
- Unit 701 - Strategic leadership (110 TUT)
- Unit 702 - Leading and developing people to optimise performance (100 TUT)
- Unit 703 - Collaboration and partnerships (70 TUT)
- Unit 704 - Developing organisational strategy (90 TUT)
- Unit 705 - Leading strategic change (80 TUT)
- Unit 706 - Finance for strategic leaders (90 TUT)
- Unit 707 - Organisational design and development (80 TUT)
- Unit 708 - Strategic risk management (80 TUT)
- Unit 709 - Strategic management of data and information (80 TUT)
- Unit 710 - Marketing strategy (80 TUT)
- Unit 711 - Entrepreneurial practice (90 TUT)
- Unit 712 - Strategical management project (100 TUT)
- Unit 713 - Applied research for strategic leaders (70 TUT)
- Unit 714 - Personal and professional development for strategic leaders (90 TUT)
- Unit 715 - Strategic approaches to equality, diversity and inclusion (80 TUT)
- Unit 716 - Strategic approaches to mental health and wellbeing (70 TUT)
Upon successful completion of the qualification, learners are able to progress to further learning within the suite of Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice - i.e. completing an Award and topping-up to Certificate or Diploma.
Did you know?
- The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the Chartered Body for Management and Leadership
- The CMI are the only Chartered professional body in the field of Management and Leadership that can award the Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade for managers and leaders
- 80% of managers said that a CMI qualification is a key part of becoming a professional manager
- 81% of individuals were able to share their new skills with their team
- 79% confirmed their new skills has increased overall team performance
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Dedicated tutor support to answer your course questions
- Excellent career resources for refreshing your knowledge, updating your CV and preparing for interviews
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
Individuals wishing to develop strategic management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior, regional, specialist, director or CEO management and leadership role.
There are no formal prerequisites required to study this certification. However, you should have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
Upon completion, the CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice can lead to any of the following roles:
- Senior Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.