Sussex Business School
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Coaching and Mentoring course is designed for Managers who are currently operating at a strategic level and wish to develop and implement organisational coaching and mentoring systems and models.
- Choose to study at Award (1 Unit), Certificate (2 Units) or Diploma Level (7 Units)
This online Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring course is suitable for Senior Managers and Directors – equivalent academic level is Master’s Degree, Postgraduate.
Courses designed to accommodate work-life balance: flexible start dates, flexible time tables, no classroom attendance and assessment by assignments only, no examinations. All students allocated a qualified CMI Online distance learning tutor.
How Will I Benefit?
- Develop a broad understanding of the fundamental skills required for successful coaching and mentoring at a strategic level
- Explore the different approaches to coaching and mentoring
- Focus on the management of organisational culture and change
- Use your management coaching distance learning to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Masters course
- Improve your career prospects and, as a result, command a potentially higher salary
- Award (1 Unit), Certificate (2 Units) or Diploma Level (7 Units)
- RQF Level 7 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate
- Your executive coaching certification is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), as are the Award and Certificate
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 3,000 to 3,500)
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our leadership and management certification programmes are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Who is this course for?
Equivalent to a Master’s Degree, this executive leadership coaching course is designed for Managers who are currently operating at a strategic level and wish to develop and implement organisational coaching and mentoring systems and models.
To study the CMI Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring course you must be:
- aged 19 or over
- have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role with strategic coaching and mentoring responsibilities.
You can use your level 7 strategic coaching and mentoring course to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Masters course.
This qualification can significantly improve your career prospects, promotional prospects, salary, self-confidence and self-esteem as a senior manager involved in coaching and mentoring systems.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.