AQUARIUS TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Are you involved in delivering an Equality and Diversity policy or practice, or are you looking to move into this area of work? Then this CMI qualification is ideal for you.
It is designed for individuals wishing to develop professional management and leadership practice, and who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a management and leadership role to improve or introduce an organisation's Strategic approach to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
It is likely to work for role and responsibilities which may also include but are not limited to taking responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver organisational success. They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Equality Diversity and Inclusion
CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
This course provides a structured examination of the Strategic approaches to providing a well justified business case for the adoption of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion practices for an organisation.
The Learning Outcomes are:
- An understanding of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at a Strategic Level
- A critical assessment of structural inequality within an organisational and societal context.
- Explore the approaches to legal and good practice
- Appraise the influence of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion upon the strategic of an organisation
- Develop a Business Case for good practice in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- How to develop strategic priorities for for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Identify and appraise data and information to inform strategic priorities
- Develop strategic priorities
- Develop a strategy to embed the strategic priorities for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
Who is this course for?
This CMI qualification have been designed for practising or aspiring managers in roles such as:
Senior Manager / Regional Manager / Specialist Manager (with expertise in a specific business or technical function such as quality, finance, risk, marketing, sales IT, human resources etc.) / Director / CEO
Extensive research has been undertaken by CMI to ensure that these qualifications reflect tasks and activities of managers in the aforementioned roles in the workplace. Sources of information include, but are not limited to:
- Comparability to national management qualifications
- 21st Century Leaders Paper
- CMI Professional Standards
- Stakeholder consultation
This CMI qualification can be offered to Learners from age 19. CMI does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications, but as a Centre we are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
As a CMI Centre we ensure Learners are recruited with integrity onto appropriate qualifications that will:
- meet their needs
- enable and facilitate learning and achievement
- enable progression
The qualification is offered in the medium of the English Language.
Successful candidates have been appointed as Equality and Diversity Leads in a few circumstances have been promoted to senior management to drive the required changes.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.