CMI Level 7 Award in Professional Consulting course is designed for those currently working as professional consultants or seeking to enter the field, focusing on developing strategic consultancy skills such as entry and diagnosis, group dynamics, communicating strategies and managing interventions.
- Choose to study at Award (1 Unit), Certificate (2 Units) or Diploma Level (7 Units)
This online Level 7 Professional Consulting course is suitable for practicing consultants in all sectors developing into strategic roles – equivalent academic level is Master’s Degree, Postgraduate.
Courses designed to accommodate work-life balance: flexible start dates, flexible time tables, no classroom attendance and assessment by assignments only, no examinations. All students allocated a qualified CMI Online distance learning tutor.
How Will I Benefit?
- Develop the fundamental strategic skills, tools and techniques that are key to successful management consulting
- Improve your ability to practically apply such fundamental processes and strategies when advising your clients
- Demonstrate to future clients that you are a highly capable professional consultant, with the ability to offer effective and practical advice
- Increase your ability to win contracts and forge effective, long-standing client relationships
- Use your business consultant certification to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Master’s course
- Award (1 Unit), Certificate (2 Units) or Diploma Level (7 Units)
- RQF Level 7 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate
- Our management consultant qualifications are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 3,000 to 3,500) - no examinations
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online management consulting courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Who is this course for?
This online consulting training programme is designed for those currently working as professional consultants or seeking to enter the field, focusing on developing strategic consultancy skills such as entry and diagnosis, group dynamics, communicating strategies and managing interventions.
You must be aged 19 or over and have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role, plus some experience as a consultant (or similar) in any sector.
This qualification can significantly improve your career prospects and income, demonstrating that you are a highly capable professional consultant, increasing your ability and confidence to win new contracts with clients.
This course can also help you progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Master’s course.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.