Sussex Business School
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CMI Level 6 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed for Middle Managers who are looking to make the move to Senior Management, focusing on improving management capabilities through more effective decision making and strategic leadership.
This online Level 6 Strategic Management & Leadership course is suitable for Managers developing into strategic roles – equivalent academic level is Degree – Graduate level.
Courses designed to accommodate work-life balance: flexible start dates, flexible time tables, no classroom attendance and assessment by assignments only, no examinations. All students allocated a qualified CMI Online distance learning tutor.
How Will I Benefit?
- Effectively improve the management skills, methods and processes you need to operate successfully at mid-management level
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how Senior Managers offer clear, constructive leadership
- Build your knowledge of how the culture of an organisation impacts on behaviours, strategy and performance
- Demonstrate to current and prospective employers your capabilities, ambition and commitment to professional development
- Use your Award, Certificate or Diploma of Management and Leadership to progress onto higher levels of study
- Choose to study at Award (1 Unit), Certificate (2 Units) or Diploma Level (6 Units)
- RQF Level 6 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with Honours, a Bachelor’s Degree, a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), a Graduate Diploma and a Graduate Certificate
- Our online leadership and management courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 3,000 to 3,500)
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online leadership and management courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All manager and strategy courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for Middle Managers who are looking to make the move to Senior Management, focusing on improving your management capabilities through more effective decision making and strategic leadership.
To study the CMI Level 6 Strategic Management and Leadership course you must be:
- aged 19 or over and
- have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role.
With this qualification you can progress to higher qualifications, such as Master's and MBA courses.
But, more importantly,this qualification can significantly improve your career prospects, promotional prospects, salary, self-confidence and self-esteem as a manager and leader.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.