School of Business & Technology London
Add to basket or enquire
The course is ideally meant for senior managers or Director level management official. These qualifications are designed for individuals wishing to develop their skills in professional management and leadership practice, and who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviors to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role. Role and responsibilities may also include but are not limited to taking responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver organizational success. Knowledge in professional management and leadership practice improves the day to day and long term performances of an organization by creating an environment where everyone is committed to a common vision and to know how to get there. They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
The qualifications have been designed for practicing or aspiring managers in roles such as:
● Senior Manager
● Regional Manager
● Specialist Manager (with expertise in a specific business or technical function such as quality, finance, risk, marketing, sales IT, human resources etc.)
AWARD: The Level 6 Award in Professional Management and Leadership will provide the learner regarding the outline of the leadership methods or mentoring methods to be handled in the organization
- Are you aspiring for the next Senior Management or Director position that opens up and has a growth mindset? The CMI Level 6 qualification in Professional Management and Leadership Practice offered by the School of Business and Technology London aims at individuals with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role.
- Remember! The assessment for the qualification is done based on assignments only, and you do not need to worry about writing any exam.
- With the School of Business and Technology London, you can complete the qualification at your own pace choosing online or blended learning from the comfort of your home.
- Learning and pathway materials and study guides developed by our CMI-approved tutors will be available around the clock in our cutting-edge learning management system.
- Most importantly, at the School of Business and Technology London, we will provide you with comprehensive tutor support through our dedicated support desk.
- If you choose your course with blended learning, you will also enjoy live sessions with an assigned tutor, which you can book at your convenience.
The CMI Level 6 Professional Management and Leadership Practice can open many career pathways including, but not limited to:
- Senior Manager - With an estimated salary of £ 75,270 per annum
- Regional Manager - With an estimated salary of £ 52,379 per annum
- Specialist Manager With an estimated salary of £56,872 per annum
- Director - With an estimated salary of £78,867 per annum