Add to basket or enquire
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is designed for practising middle managers and leaders at an operational, divisional, departmental or specialist level.
This course will help develop the skills needed to lead and manage individuals and teams effectively. It will also provide you with a broader knowledge of skills to help you be more effective in specific management areas. Upon completion of this course you will be eligible to become a Member of CMI (MCMI). You will also become eligible for the prestigious Chartered Manager status.
The CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is aimed at practising middle managers and leaders at an operational, divisional, departmental or specialist level, who manage teams to deliver organisational objectives.
This course covers the following topics:
- The principles of management and leadership within an organisational context
- developing, managing and leading individuals and teams to achieve success
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Managing projects to achieve results
- Managing change
- Creating and delivering operational plans
- Managing finance
- Using reflective practice to inform personal and professional development
Once you have successfully completed this course you can continue your professional learning with the Level 6 in Professional Management and Leadership Practice qualifications.
Did you know?
- The CMI is the only organisation that can award Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade for managers and leaders
- The CMI was responsible for the UK's first diploma in management studies
- £44,000 is the average salary for a Regional Manager
- £46,000 is the average salary for Divisional Managers
Benefits of studying with ITonlinelearning
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Dedicated tutor support to answer your course questions
- Excellent career resources for refreshing your knowledge, updating your CV and preparing for interviews
For more information, enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the best study path for your specific needs.
Who is this course for?
CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is perfect for practising middle managers and leaders at an operational, divisional, departmental or specialist level.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership can lead to roles in the management sector such as:
- Operations Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Departmental Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager
After completing this qualification, you can continue your professional development with the following qualifications:
- CMI Level 6 in Professional Management and Leadership Practice
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.