Brighton School of Business and Management
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of how a Manager should lead, handle processes and guide people when it comes to Managing Equality.
- Apply the learnt theories and models to practical situations within your workplace, helping you to influence work place problems more effectively while you study the course
- Upon successful completion of the qualification, learners are able to progress to further learning within CMI’s suite of qualifications, including using this unit to progress on to the CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership or CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership. Learners who complete Unit 506 in this qualification will be able to transfer this unit to these qualifications.
- Learners may also wish to further their ongoing personal and professional development by accessing other CMI qualifications, such as the CMI Level 6 Qualifications in Management and Leadership with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager.
This qualification is aimed at practising or aspiring managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. It is aimed at enabling practising or aspiring managers to understand the business case for equality, diversity and inclusion and the role of managers in creating inclusive cultures.
Learners must complete one mandatory unit – worth a total of 41 TUT hours – to achieve this qualification. The Total Qualification Time (TQT) for this qualification is 41 hours.
Who is this course for?
The qualification has been designed for practising or aspiring managers in roles such as:
- Operations Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Departmental Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager
- Be 18 years of age and over
- Previous work experience as a Manager or similar role is necessary
Upon successful completion of the qualification, learners are able to progress to further learning within CMI’s suite of qualifications, including using this unit to progress on to the CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership or CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.