CMI Level 5 Award in Management Coaching and Mentoring
Price includes VAT
Price includes CMI registration and membership fee
Interest free payment... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
A common challenge for managers is that they can usually only achieve their own objectives by relying on those who work for them. This course will demonstrate how coaching is an immensely valuable tool for ensuring the individuals in your team perform to their potential. It provides a fully-accredited coaching model that can be applied in any situation.
Guided by an expert facilitator, everyone who attends this programme will learn how to listen more effectively and deliver powerful coaching sessions.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Describe the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Identify the attributes of an effective coach
- Practise delivering a coaching set-up meeting
- Produce a force field analysis diagram
- Identify the elements required for effective coaching sessions
- Use appropriate questions during coaching sessions
- Methods to evaluate your coaching
- Identify your preferred learning style
- Create suitable responses to identified limiting beliefs
- Deliver a structured coaching session to another delegate
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will:
- have the ability to improve your team’s performance and obtain better results through people
- increase motivation throughout your team
- be able to overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of individual, team and organisational success
- have the opportunity to establish a coaching programme in your organisation
- have the option of gaining a nationally-recognised coaching qualification from the Chartered Management Institute
Who is this course for?
This CMI accredited qualification in coaching and mentoring will help managers who wish to learn best practice in coaching use a range of coaching techniques. These techniques will allow them to get the best from their staff and promote an organisation-wide coaching culture.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.