CMI Level 4 Certificate in Management
Price includes VAT
Price includes CMI registration and membership fee
Interest free payment... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
This qualification draws on Watson Martin's wealth of management training experience and the Chartered Management Institute’s standards of best practice to provide a wide array of the skills necessary to manage high-performing teams. It’s an ideal programme for managers looking to drive improved performance and enhance their careers.
All modules are delivered in our central London training facilities. This qualification could also be delivered as an in-company programme at a location of your choice. Call us to find out more.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
This qualification consists of your choice of three face-to-face training modules from the options below. The core module, People and Team Management, is taken by all delegates. Delegates can then choose from a selection of specialist modules focused on the skills most relevant to their role.
Each module is delivered via instructor-led training and supported independent by study.
Combine theory and practical application to discover best practice people management in our core module:
- People and Team Management (2 days)
SPECIALIST MODULES – CHOOSE ANY TWO OF:
- Managing Stakeholders* (1 day)
- Leading Remote and Virtual Teams* (1 day)
- Report Writing for Business* (1 day)
- Effective Interviewing Skills* (2 days)
*You can achieve a Level 4 Award in Management by completing a written assessment after any course marked with an asterisk. Call us to find out more.
Each Specialist Module is followed by a written assignment. The assessments are a mix of theory and practice that encourage candidates to relate the relevant module to their own experiences at work.
A total of two written assignments must be successfully completed to receive the qualification. All assessment and administration fees are included in the total cost of the programme. All assessments are submitted electronically.
What does Accreditation mean?
This qualification is mapped to the government’s Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). The QCF is the framework for creating and accrediting qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The QCF maps vocational learning to equivalent academic qualifications. It defines a set of performance criteria for building qualifications defined by Sector Skills Councils, industry bodies and the official regulator, Ofqual. Government-recognised awarding bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute then create assessments based on these criteria.
QCF-mapped qualifications are recognised by the government and any employer in the UK. They’re the best possible way to show what you know.
Who delivers the qualification?
Our CMI qualifications are integrated with our courses and delivered by expert facilitators from our Associate Group. Entrance to this Group is thoroughly assessed via our training competency framework, and we encourage all members to continuously improve their professional skills to make sure all delegates receive the highest standard of delivery. In addition, all facilitators who deliver CMI-accredited qualifications must have their knowledge, qualifications and expertise separately assessed by the Institute, so you can be sure that the training you receive is of the highest standard.
What will I get out of it?
- A recognised Level 4 management qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Student membership of the Chartered Management Institute for two years
- Full learning support and all course materials
- A blended learning experience allowing you to continue to develop your skills in the workplace
What are the benefits for my organisation?
- Demonstrable investment in staff development will improve morale and staff retention
- Qualified managers will drive improved performance
- Understanding of best practice management will improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Access to additional resources will allow knowledge to be championed and spread throughout the organisation
- Membership of a professional body provides valuable networking and external contact opportunities
- Flexible module choice allows managers to get qualified with skills that are genuinely relevant to their everyday role
Whilst studying towards this qualification, you’ll be a registered student member of the CMI, and as such will have access to all of the valuable benefits this entitles you to, including:
- access to a wide range of online resources, news and research to assist you in consolidating your learning
- free legal helpline for practical advice on specific issues
- subscription to Professional Manager Magazine, published six times a year
- discount rates on member events and conventions for information and networking
- access to the CMI library of management publications
- interactive online Continuing Professional Development system to plan and monitor your ongoing learning
Who is this course for?
The Level 4 Certificate in Management is aimed at existing managers who have some experience leading teams but would like to consolidate their knowledge. It provides a flexible, academically rigorous way of developing and accrediting managerial skills.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.