Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 4 qualifications in Management and Leadership, designed for junior managers, are designed to develop personal management capabilities, and grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability
These qualifications are for the development of the role and skill of managers and aim to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people.
Learners who successfully complete this diploma will have the opportunity to progress onto the CMI Level 5 Diplomas in Management and Leadership
What does the course set out to achieve?
This course is designed to provide both practical experience at a supervisory and an introduction to management through both practical experience and intellectual development. This programme is design for learners who aspire to managerial positions and see the CMI Diploma either as a complement to their degree or as a stand-alone qualification.
You will begin your induction of our course in a place called Morzine, located in the French Alps and close to the Swiss border. Part of our induction programme also includes a FREE language course in basic FRENCH. This will help you integrate into your host company and basic communication when out and about in France.
CMI Level 4 Diploma
- Managerial styles and behaviours - This unit is about the skills of effective and efficient managerial style and
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations - This unit is about the identification of organisational stakeholders, determining and monitoring their expectations and identifying opportunities to enhance stakeholder
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour - This unit is about understanding organisational culture, organisational and individual values, and their impact on
- Personal development as a manager and leader - This unit is about assessing and improving individual management and leadership skills and competencies against
- Management report writing - This unit is about the skills of writing a management report, developing report objectives, gathering and analysing data and information, and drawing conclusions and making recommendations to meet
- Being a Leader - This unit is about the skills and knowledge required in the field of staff inspection review.
During the Learning
This course is designed to provide both practical experience at a supervisory and an introduction to management through practical experience and intellectual development. Therefore as part of our programme you will also be placed on a 6 month **PAID** work experience program with one of our partners in Paris. This is an essential part of our program and will enhance your experience of learning whilst on the job.
This Diploma course is subject to Acudemy 4 step verification process including Visa paperwork. For more details simply enquire and one of our team will be in touch.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is willing to have a work-based learning experience in Paris and willing to engage into the leadership and management world.
Learners need to complete a total of 39 credits to achieve this qualification. The minimum Total Qualification Time is 390 hours, including 145 Guided Learning Hours. Learners need to complete all units
If learners do not complete the Diploma then they may be awarded a ‘fall-back’ qualification, either a Certificate or Award dependent on the regulations posted on the CMI website.
Require to have a minimum of a B2 in English (B1 French Optional)
- Senior Team Leaders
- Middle Management Posts
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.