CMI Fast-track Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management
Price includes VAT
Price includes CMI registration and membership fee
Interest free payment... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
This qualification is delivered as part of a specially developed three day workshop designed with the needs of today’s manager in mind. It covers effective communication, motivation, difficult conversations and performance management skills in a challenging, engaging way to make sure new managers are prepared for upcoming tasks.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Pinpointing the Top Ten sins of managers and how to avoid them
- Identifying the skills of the effective manager and leader and what they mean in practice
- Categorise your communication preferences
- Identifying and applying a three step model for tackling difficult situations
- Delivering motivational and developmental feedback
- Clarifying the links between listening, communication and relationship building
- Planning your team meetings to increase dialogue and motivation
- Developing strategies to ensure team success
- Understanding leadership versus management
- Indentifying your management style and style flexibility
- Establishing and maintaining assertive behaviour
- Progressing motivation from abstract theory into day-to-day reality
- Applying the performance cycle
This course provides a fast-track route to the CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management. To achieve the qualification delegates must submit one written assignment of between 4000-5000 words via email. Delegates will be supported by one-to-one coaching.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
This professional management qualification offers comprehensive insight into everything a line manager needs to know.
Delegates will learn how to:
- identify the skills of a manager and assess their skills against best practice
- uncover four core communication styles
- analyse some live, challenging situations and learn how to overcome them
- explore how to deliver effective, meaningful and practical feedback
- apply communication theory to practical situations
- unlock the secret to holding successful team meetings
- utilise techniques for building and maintaining successful, purposeful teams
- examine the performance cycle and performance management
Who is this course for?
This fast-track qualification in first line management, accredited by the CMI, provides new and aspiring managers with a unique opportunity to gain a nationally-recognised qualification in just nine weeks.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.