Add to basket or enquire
Do you enjoy practical thinking projects? Do you want to enter a fast growing industry? With 90% of global companies now using a Cloud solution, the Cloud Computing Career Starter Collection is the perfect package to enter the job market.
Our bespoke Cloud Computing Career Starter Collection will give you the full grounding, knowledge and industry certifications to enter the Cloud job market, with expected salaries ranging from £25,000 – £32,000. The Collection allows you to have specialism in Microsoft Azure or AWS depending on your desired career pathway.
Gain everything you need to get the most out the cloud with our tailored cloud collection.
In this certification course collection you will study:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA N+
- CompTIA Cloud+
Then choose between the
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals or
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
How will I learn?
Experience Percipio, an intelligent online platform that delivers an unrivalled immersive learning experience.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
Why choose Learning People ?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- 12 months unlimited access
- Exam booking support & free exam resits
- Accredited by Industry recognised partners
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Career Services eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
Who is this course for?
Great for IT consultants, information specialists and those looking to specialise in cloud computing
Cloud Administrator, Cloud Developer, Cloud Engineer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.