Idan Online Training
Cloud Computing is HERE!
Over the last couple of years, many business companies decided to use more and more cloud services as part of their digital transformation. Trying to be more innovative and flexible to the dynamic business landscape by leveraging the power of the cloud. Cloud computing includes a variety of cloud service models, like SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and FaaS. Each one of them is a complete category of cloud services that are used to solve a variety of business challenges.
- 1: Promo 02:29
- 2: Welcome! 03:27
- 3: Our Learning Objectives 02:49
- 4: Welcome to the World of Cloud Computing 04:54
- 5: Private vs Public 03:04
- 6: Hybrid-cloud and Multi-cloud 03:33
- 7: Hyperscale Cloud Service Providers 04:15
- 8: Cloud Service Models 03:21
- 9: SaaS - Software as a Service 03:23
- 10: IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service 02:53
- 11: PaaS – Platform as a Service 04:07
- 12: FaaS – Function as a Service 02:23
- 13: Demo - AWS, Azure, GCP 08:46
- 14: Introduction 00:59
- 15: Underutilized Physical Servers 05:20
- 16: Virtualization with Virtual Machines 08:19
- 17: Vertical and Horizontal Scaling 06:17
- 18: Microservices and Cloud-native Apps 06:42
- 19: Virtualization with Containers 06:19
- 20: The Benefits of Containers 05:38
- 21: Introduction and Overview 01:55
- 22: IaaS - Transform IT to Utility 04:43
- 23: Compute, Storage and Networking 10:07
- 24: Demo - IaaS Solution with Microsoft Azure 11:34
- 25: Pricing Models 03:04
- 26: Main Advantages 06:01
- 27: And also Disadvantages 05:21
- 28: Typical Market Use Cases 05:21
- 29: Let’s Recap and Thank You! 05:13
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
This training is about the IaaS model. The IaaS model provided by large cloud providers is helping companies to transform their private IT infrastructure into a utility service. Reduce the footprint of enterprise applications sitting in private data centers and leverage the capabilities in a public cloud environment.
As a first step, we are going to review the key terms in cloud computing to establish a clear understanding of the big picture, and then we will zoom on the IaaS model. What are the building blocks, what are the typical use cases, advantages as well as disadvantages, pricing models, and more!
Would you like to join the Cloud Computing revolution?
Who is this course for?
- IT Professionals
- Software developers
- Telecom Experts
- Security Professionals
- Nothing specific is needed to start the training program.
- Just bring a nice coffee (or tea) and a small piece of cake...
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.