Ad Vitam Learning
Add to basket or enquire
Welcome to Ad Vitam Learning's online clinical governance training course. This clinical governance e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in line with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
Course aims and objectives
- To provide the learner with an understanding of the key principles of clinical governance
- Enable learners to apply clinical governance principles in practice
- To provide essential clinical governance online learning resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online course?
- Define clinical governance
- Know the seven activities (pillars) that support clinical governance
- Describe how clinical effectiveness, learning effectiveness and risk management underpin clinical governance
- Deliver high quality care in accordance with local and national guidance
- Reflect on your own role in clinical governance and healthcare service delivery
- Understand how the clinical governance framework supports and facilitates quality improvement activities in the healthcare sector
- Understand the basic principles of safety and quality improvement in healthcare
Assessment and certification
At the end of this online clinical governance training course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online clinical governance training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines..
It will take approximately 45 to 90 minutes to complete this clinical governance e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience about clinical governance in the workplace and related regulations
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete this clinical governance training course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online clinical governance learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Who is this course for?
Ad Vitam Learning’s clinical governance eLearning course should be completed by:
- all healthcare and social care staff
- This includes unpaid and voluntary staff working in NHS and private hospitals
- locum doctors
- locum allied health professionals
- agency nurses and healthcare assistants
- health and social care support workers
- nursing and residential home staff
This clinical governance online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course or as part of the wider online candidate mandatory training courses.
This online clinical governance training course covers the main points relating to clinical governance in health and social care. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
PC, Smartphone, laptop, tablet and access to the internet
- 2 cpd credits/hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements
- This clinical governance online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course or as part of the wider online candidate mandatory training courses.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.