Add to basket or enquire
Medical terminology is essential for anyone working in the healthcare system. It is the language of medicine, used by healthcare professionals to communicate with each other about patients' conditions, treatments, and medications. Medical terminology is also used in medical documentation, such as patient records and research papers.
If you are interested in a career in clinical coding, medical coding, medical record keeping, medical secretary, medical receptionist, medical writing, or medical transcription, then knowing medical terminology is a must.
The demand for medical terminology professionals is rising rapidly, with a 15% increase in medical terminology jobs in the last year.
Our Medical Terminology Diploma covers a wide spectrum of essential topics. From mastering basic human body vocabulary to delving into complex medical terminology, you'll gain a deep understanding of the language of medicine. Communicating effectively with patients, doctors, and colleagues is crucial, and our course equips you with the necessary skills and strategies to excel in the field.
- Course 01: Clinical Coding
- Course 02: Medical Jargon for Healthcare Assistant
- Course 03: Medical Writing
- Course 04: Medical Transcription: Audio Typist
Medical Terminology Diploma Course Learning Outcomes
- Master Basic Medical Terminology Vocabulary
- Understand Human Body Medical Terminology
- Familiarity with Medical Equipment and Tests
- Decode Acronyms and Abbreviations in Medical Terminology
- Explore the Digestive and Cardiovascular Systems
- Grasp the Nervous and Musculoskeletal Systems
- Enhance Communication Skills through Medical Terminology
Why would you choose the Medical Terminology course from Compliance Central:
- Lifetime access to Medical Terminology course materials
- Full tutor support is available from Monday to Friday with the Medical Terminology course
- Learn Medical Terminology skills at your own pace from the comfort of your home
- Gain a complete understanding of Medical Terminology course
- Accessible, informative Medical Terminology learning modules designed by experts
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Medical Terminology
- Study Medical Terminology in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- A 100% learning satisfaction guarantee with your Medical Terminology course
★★ Clinical Coding, Medical Coding, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription Diploma ★★
► Clinical Coding
- Module 01: Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Module 02: Introduction to Clinical Records Its Confidentiality
- Module 03: Clinical Terminology and Jargons
- Module 04: Introduction to ICD-10 Coding
- Module 05: General Coding Standards of ICD-10
- Module 06: ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 1 to 4)
- Module 07: ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 5 to 10)
- Module 08: ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 11 to 15)
- Module 09: ICD-10 5th Edition Codes (Chapter 16 to 22)
- Module 10: Introduction to OPCS-4
- Module 11: Introduction to SNOMED CT
- Module 12: Other types of Clinical Coding
- Module 13: Legal and Ethical Aspects of Working in a Clinical Environment
► Medical Terminology
Part-1: Basic Vocabulary
- Module 01: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
- Module 02: Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
- Module 03: Acronyms and Abbreviation
Part 2- Medical Terminology
- Module 04: Digestive System
- Module 05: Cardiovascular System
- Module 06: Blood and Immunity System
- Module 07: Respiratory System
- Module 08: Musculoskeletal System
- Module 09: Central Nervous System
Part 3- Medical Communication Skills and Strategies
- Module 10: Professional Communication and Behaviour
- Module 11: Interviewing Techniques
- Module 12: Adapting Communication to a Patient’s Ability to Understand
Who is this course for?
The Clinical Coding, Medical Coding, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription Diploma course helps aspiring professionals who want to obtain the knowledge and familiarise themselves with the skillsets to pursue a career in Clinical Coding, Medical Coding, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription. It is also great for professionals who are already working in Clinical Coding, Medical Coding, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription and want to get promoted at work.
To enrol in this Clinical Coding, Medical Coding, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription Diploma, all you need is a basic understanding of the English Language and an internet connection.
The Medical Terminology course will enhance your knowledge and improve your confidence.
- Medical Transcriptionist: £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- Medical Secretary: £22,000 to £32,000 per year
- Health Information Technician: £24,000 to £36,000 per year
- Medical Coder: £25,000 to £38,000 per year
- Medical Billing Specialist: £26K to £40K per year
- Clinical Documentation Specialist: £28K to £42K per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
4 CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
1 CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
- Inside the UK: Free
- Outside of the UK: £9.99 each
Each CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £10.79
Each CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate for free.
- Inside the UK: Free
- Outside of the UK: £9.99 each